Body Language

heydaralon

Re: Body Language

Post by heydaralon » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:57 pm

Gumroad seems pretty cool about sponsoring content and giving blacklisted folks a platform to raise money. But you are 100% right about the collusion.

If a private company wants to ban or encourage content, that is their perogative, but it sure seems like all these types in the Silicon valley are lying awful close in bed with the Government.

Remember a few years back when Zuckerberg was getting PR people to photograph him in a hardhat and show him shaking hands with dairy farmers and shit? It looked so forced, but I thought he was gonna make a political run for something, be it president, governor whatever. I was wrong I guess. Maybe he is playing the long game.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:01 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:57 pm
Gumroad seems pretty cool about sponsoring content and giving blacklisted folks a platform to raise money. But you are 100% right about the collusion.

If a private company wants to ban or encourage content, that is their perogative, but it sure seems like all these types in the Silicon valley are lying awful close in bed with the Government.

Remember a few years back when Zuckerberg was getting PR people to photograph him in a hardhat and show him shaking hands with dairy farmers and shit? It looked so forced, but I thought he was gonna make a political run for something, be it president, governor whatever. I was wrong I guess. Maybe he is playing the long game.
Big Tech gets to pay zero taxes in return and immunity from prosecution. It's a great deal for them.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:16 am

Dont need to be a body language expert to decipher this

What an evil bitch.

I wonder how long til we find out shes cheating on him.

PLATA O PLOMO

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:37 am

Good thing we fought a war so we don't have to worry about these people.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:51 am

Harry is do fucking whipped. Hes so uncomfortable in that interview, on edge, the bitch glaring at him :lol:

Shit makes me laugh knowing what's in store for him.

PLATA O PLOMO