Is Disney the biggest, whinniest fake liberal company out there?

heydaralon

Re: Is Disney the biggest, whinniest fake liberal company out there?

Post by heydaralon » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:48 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:https://www.theringer.com/tv/2017/8/8/1 ... ce-netflix

More streaming will mean less preaching?
If you want to stop the poaching, you need to tell your family to stop buying penis potions made out of rhino horns!
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:49 pm

I thought it was tiger penis that they like to eat.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:55 pm

If its a sentient animal that is endangered, its on a Chinese menu somewhere. I saw a picture on rotten.com when I was in middle school of a Chinese guy eating a cooked baby. I don't know if it was real, but oriental people do not value life in general. I don't know why that is. I would ask Hwen but he would probably just hand me some gibberish bollywood memes. He's too busy smoking General Gordon's Opium to come up with a coherent answer.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:00 pm

It's just genetic behavior. This love of nature and animals is sort of a white people thing. It's not that people of other races don't ever learn to love nature, but that it's not really common in other civilizations. That's why this whole global warming hysteria is so funny to me. The people who care the least are the ones who need to do the most and -- news flash -- they aren't going to do jack shit about it. The liberals think everybody is the same and therefore everybody must value the same things as them, but they are wrong, and their ideology blinds them to this.

Even at our worst, like when we tried to exterminate the buffalo or hunted sperm whales nearly to extinction, we did it for practical reasons (to kill off the violent natives or to produce lots of heating oil). The rest of the world just kills large numbers of animals for the fuck of it. Asians will extinct a whole species for some stupid fake cure for headaches that doesn't work.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:10 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:It's just genetic behavior. This love of nature and animals is sort of a white people thing. It's not that people of other races don't ever learn to love nature, but that it's not really common in other civilizations. That's why this whole global warming hysteria is so funny to me. The people who care the least are the ones who need to do the most and -- news flash -- they aren't going to do jack shit about it. The liberals think everybody is the same and therefore everybody must value the same things as them, but they are wrong, and their ideology blinds them to this.

Even at our worst, like when we tried to exterminate the buffalo or hunted sperm whales nearly to extinction, we did it for practical reasons (to kill off the violent natives or to produce lots of heating oil). The rest of the world just kills large numbers of animals for the fuck of it. Asians will extinct a whole species for some stupid fake cure for headaches that doesn't work.
loool.

Would you consider the rhino horn stuff homeopathic medicine? Its obviously quackery, I just can't think of a better name for it.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:29 am

heydaralon wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It's just genetic behavior. This love of nature and animals is sort of a white people thing. It's not that people of other races don't ever learn to love nature, but that it's not really common in other civilizations. That's why this whole global warming hysteria is so funny to me. The people who care the least are the ones who need to do the most and -- news flash -- they aren't going to do jack shit about it. The liberals think everybody is the same and therefore everybody must value the same things as them, but they are wrong, and their ideology blinds them to this.

loool.

Would you consider the rhino horn stuff homeopathic medicine? Its obviously quackery, I just can't think of a better name for it.

I don't really even know much about what homeopathic means. Anything that sounds like it makes you a gay empath is not for me.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:53 am

Yes, surely this has nothing to do with their society having the sense beat out of it for 2,000 years. I'm sure there's no cultural impact from Mongol hordes, Japanese/Korean invasions, countless civil wars, absolute dictatorships, and mass starvation. They're just made weird.
:dance:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:01 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Yes, surely this has nothing to do with their society having the sense beat out of it for 2,000 years. I'm sure there's no cultural impact from Mongol hordes, Japanese/Korean invasions, countless civil wars, absolute dictatorships, and mass starvation. They're just made weird.

it's always somebody else's fault. I am sure you can link it back to Kevin Bacon eventually and thus blame white people.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:16 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

it's always somebody else's fault. I am sure you can link it back to Kevin Bacon eventually and thus blame white people.
You don't even know who Commodore Perry was, or anything about the Opium Wars do you?

Of course not, silly me.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:47 pm

Commodore Perry is responsible for Japanese enjoying extermination of whales and other species? I just knew white people were to blame!