Is Disney the biggest, whinniest fake liberal company out there?

MilSpecs

Re: Is Disney the biggest, whinniest fake liberal company out there?

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 am

Montegriffo wrote:Actually womens football is much better to watch than the mens game. Far fewer fouls and almost no diving so it flows far more smoothly without all the breaks in play that you get with the men. I'd rather watch the womens world cup than the mens.
Agreed, but I like them both. Basketball is a different story: I way prefer watching the women. It's the game of basketball rather than just a display of athleticism. I appreciate the athleticism, but I like basketball. Soccer is the beautiful game no matter who's playing it.
:royalty-queen:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:22 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:Simmons has some Sj writers at the Ringer but thsi is interesting.

July 12 pod.

https://theringer.com/bill-simmons-podc ... .oe7npsvak

He does not think Undefeated and Fivethirtyeight makes any money for ESPN. He also says the head honcho strongly cares about social issues and the promotion of certain opinions.
Grain of salt man. Bill Simmons has a bone to pick with ESPN since not resigning him. Also Bill Simmons himself is a SJW libshit.

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:55 pm

clubgop wrote:
Grain of salt man. Bill Simmons has a bone to pick with ESPN since not resigning him. Also Bill Simmons himself is a SJW libshit.
Simmons is such a hack. For that matter, most of the Boston sports media "personalities" are in the same boat.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:36 am

clubgop wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:Simmons has some Sj writers at the Ringer but thsi is interesting.

July 12 pod.

He does not think Undefeated and Fivethirtyeight makes any money for ESPN. He also says the head honcho strongly cares about social issues and the promotion of certain opinions.
I alluded to his identity in my previous post. Him saying Undefeated and Nate Silver not making money means they are really not making money. Salt can have truth in it.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:02 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
clubgop wrote:

July 12 pod.

I alluded to his identity in my previous post. Him saying Undefeated and Nate Silver not making money means they are really not making money. Salt can have truth in it.
Why is he the end all be all? Why would he be privy to their accounting?

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 am

clubgop wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
clubgop wrote:
What is his incentive to lie?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:55 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: I alluded to his identity in my previous post. Him saying Undefeated and Nate Silver not making money means they are really not making money. Salt can have truth in it.
Being a bitch, jilted ex lover.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:23 pm

clubgop wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
clubgop wrote:
But he is making his niche look bad. Making the left look bad.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: What is his incentive to lie?
They don't see it that way. That is how the bubble works. There is no left, there is no right. They are just normal, regular and everyone else is just on the fringe. That is not niche, it is their day to day.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:39 pm

clubgop wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
clubgop wrote:
They don't see it that way. That is how the bubble works. There is no left, there is no right. They are just normal, regular and everyone else is just on the fringe. That is not niche, it is their day to day.
He still opened things up for attack from the fringe and he could get blowback.