Would You Choose More Money or Less Hours?

Smitty-48

Re: Would You Choose More Money or Less Hours?

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:53 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Insult? I thought it was quite complimentary, it's all true of course, except for the part about having children, I'm far too selfish to have children, good lord, can't stand them.
That makes a lot more sense now. Sheds a new light on your last few hundreds of posts actually.
Until your children are taking the oath of unlimited liability for military service, they are of absolutely no interest to me, tho seriously doubt your children would make it through Paris Island, Grumpy, so I'll just write them off as being a flabby soft waste of rations right now, eh? Wot? Indeed.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:29 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Insult? I thought it was quite complimentary, it's all true of course, except for the part about having children, I'm far too selfish to have children, good lord, can't stand them.
That makes a lot more sense now. Sheds a new light on your last few hundreds of posts actually.
Until your children are taking the oath of unlimited liability for military service, they are of absolutely no interest to me, tho seriously doubt your children would make it through Paris Island, Grumpy, so I'll just write them off as being a flabby soft waste of rations right now, eh? Wot? Indeed.
Whatever works for you. I'm no genetic dead-end. My progeny will go on to discover new frontiers and reach for new paradigms, as we rot away.

Good ol' Grumpy will have an influence on the world long after your works have faded to dust.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:35 pm

As a misanthropic hedonist, I put absolutely no stock in procreation for its own sake.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:06 am

I came away with a lot of understanding from this thread: the knowledge with be incorporated into Plan Hash.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change