Would You Choose More Money or Less Hours?

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Would You Choose More Money or Less Hours?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:23 am

The solution proposed is to cut taxes then. Do you suppose the government chooses to stop funding all of their corrupt-as-fuck pet projects, or something like, I dunno, Welfare? Perhaps justifying it with smear campaigns about poor people and drugs? Perhaps they can even stop subsidizing health insurance because 'Freedom'... Hey, I'll bet they can quit paying for all kinds of shit like roads and bridges, before they have to cut a few billion out of fighter jets.

We have a parasite feeding on us, and poking it is not going to help. I don't know how, but it needs to be stopped.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

KerningChameleon

Post by KerningChameleon » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:31 am

Smitty has exquisitely demonstrated why he's one of the very few people on this forum I actually respect: he freely admits, nay delights in regaling us that he is both a proponent and direct beneficiary of a rigidly structured class system. He won't pontificate about what should be done to help the common man, fuck the common man, if he didn't serve in Her Majesty's service and wasn't lucky enough to have both a wealthy and dead older relative to profit from, he can feel Smitty's perfectly fitted jackboots and learn to enjoy the crumbs of mud that fail into his mouth from it, for it is the only sustenance Our Man Smitty will ever deign to bestow upon him. He also won't bang the drum for facism, but he'll gladly scrape and bow to profit from it should it come along, yes sir Mr Mussolini, wonderful weather today, you're looking especially radiant this morn, now about this year's contract for my humble little company...

Then when he's too old to really have fun anymore, like any good father, he'll present his son with his own new, bright and shiny pair of jack-em-boots, and demonstrate the proper stamping technique: make lateral movements, not up and down, the trick is grind not impact; but be sure to let him have a quick breath of air every once in a while, gotta give the prole a sweet fleeting gulp of it to make it that much more crushing when you clamp back and down and rob him of it. Ah, life is grand, ain't it boy?
"Old World Blues.' It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is. They stare into the what-was...as the realities of their world continue on around them." -Fallout New Vegas

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:49 am

Jackboots are the safest option, spare the horses, eh wot? Not worth risking a good horse to run down a filthy Bolshevik.
Nec Aspera Terrent

KerningChameleon

Post by KerningChameleon » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:42 am

Actual content, everyone laughs at those self-checkouts. I mean, they're such a pain, and my CostCo got rid of them, so there will always be a market for humans behind a register, q.e.d, we'll never run out of jobs, checkmate idiot futurists.

My response: What if they found a way to get rid of checkouts in brick-and-mortar entirely? What if they just* did?
Amazon Go is a new kind of store featuring the world’s most advanced shopping technology. No lines, no checkout – just grab and go! Learn more at http://amazon.com/go
*Okay, that video's a month old, but a quick forums search for Amazon didn't turn anything up, so I'm posting it.
"Old World Blues.' It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is. They stare into the what-was...as the realities of their world continue on around them." -Fallout New Vegas

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:53 am

Just remember, Jackboot Smitty is a Costco shareholder, and we pay our associates $17-21/hr to check you out, Walmart only pays $11/hr, you ungrateful wretches.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:19 am

KerningChameleon wrote:Smitty has exquisitely demonstrated why he's one of the very few people on this forum I actually respect: he freely admits, nay delights in regaling us that he is both a proponent and direct beneficiary of a rigidly structured class system. He won't pontificate about what should be done to help the common man, fuck the common man, if he didn't serve in Her Majesty's service and wasn't lucky enough to have both a wealthy and dead older relative to profit from, he can feel Smitty's perfectly fitted jackboots and learn to enjoy the crumbs of mud that fail into his mouth from it, for it is the only sustenance Our Man Smitty will ever deign to bestow upon him. He also won't bang the drum for facism, but he'll gladly scrape and bow to profit from it should it come along, yes sir Mr Mussolini, wonderful weather today, you're looking especially radiant this morn, now about this year's contract for my humble little company...

Then when he's too old to really have fun anymore, like any good father, he'll present his son with his own new, bright and shiny pair of jack-em-boots, and demonstrate the proper stamping technique: make lateral movements, not up and down, the trick is grind not impact; but be sure to let him have a quick breath of air every once in a while, gotta give the prole a sweet fleeting gulp of it to make it that much more crushing when you clamp back and down and rob him of it. Ah, life is grand, ain't it boy?
:lol: One of the better insult posts I've ever seen... well done!

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:24 am

Insult? I thought it was quite complimentary, it's all true of course, except for the part about having children, I'm far too selfish to have children, good lord, can't stand them.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:42 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Insult? I thought it was quite complimentary, it's all true of course, except for the part about having children, I'm far too selfish to have children, good lord, can't stand them.
I thought it did represent you pretty well at your most hyperbolic, Smitty. :lol:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:04 pm

Yeah, til he started talking about kids. Gave himself up as an outsider then.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:42 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Insult? I thought it was quite complimentary, it's all true of course, except for the part about having children, I'm far too selfish to have children, good lord, can't stand them.
That makes a lot more sense now. Sheds a new light on your last few hundreds of posts actually.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace