Would You Choose More Money or Less Hours?

Smitty-48

Re: Would You Choose More Money or Less Hours?

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:53 am

Martin Hash wrote:What? Getting poisoned while imprisoned on an island doesn't count?
Who delivered him to the island? Oh yeah, that's right, now I remember, the Communist French were saved from themselves, by the British aristocracy, woot-woot.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:56 am

Dude, your terror of The Left vs. personal sovereign of The Right speech is golden, don't ruin it.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:03 am

Oh, I'm not an individual sovereignist myself, as that is a very double edged sword, I'm a Loyalist, for good reason, I was merely articulating the American doctrine, as a student of American history, but what you call the Right, is still the terror of the Left, from a Loyalists point of view, we're Right Wing Nutjobs, on a whole nother level.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:07 am

Smitty-48 wrote:Oh, I'm not an individual sovereignist myself, as that is a very double edged sword, I'm a Loyalist, for good reason, I was merely articulating the American doctrine, as a student of American history.
I understand but you began conflating The Left & The Right. America, The Right on the personal sovereignty scale, supposedly rejects aristocracy, though many on this forum embrace it.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:10 am

The Kings of Virginie did indeed give you individual soveriegnty, but they were none the less warmongering imperialist slave holders who committed genocide and then turned on each other in a war of total anihalation which fractured the nation right down to this day, and they were also completely lacking in any sense of noblesse oblige; hence, why we're the Loyalists.

There's always going to be a de facto aristocracy, it's just a question of what kind, our kind, is completely benign and utterly possesed of a sense of noblesse oblige, which redeems them, your kind, not so much.

That being said, forgoing limited governance in favour of state force confiscation in the name of a classless utopia, is of course; aegrescit medendo.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:00 am

Since we have shed the absurdity of a nobility in the US of A, the only thing left to obligate even minimal wealth decentralization is the democratically elected state, which, ideally, is only allowed to exist through general consensus.

How near or far this is from reality, well, I suppose as near to reality as ordainment from god as a requisite for rule.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:19 am

Well, as long as Trump is calling the shots, there will be even less confiscation, because he considers his lineage to be specially suited to the aristocracy. But don't they all?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:23 am

You best not get caught denying that Barron is destined, with god as his sword and shield, to rule; or they might not let you back into the country Hash.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:05 am

America's tax laws are not the reason rich people exist.

Taking money from rich people, and giving it to government will not make new rich people.

Taking money from rich people, and giving it directly to not rich people (which would never happen) would only make them rich for a little while, until they lost it all for the same reason they are not rich in the first place.

There is no way this scheme ends any other way than rich people sheltering their wealth from it, and whatever the government can take from anyone goes to wall street, MIC, etc.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:13 am

Okee just destroyed Marxism and Keynesian economics in one fell swoop.

Get some.

:goteam: