Lebron James: Hero or Manchild?

Kazmyr

Re: Lebron James: Hero or Manchild?

Post by Kazmyr » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:04 am

apeman wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Right, so perhaps we shouldn't be taking kids out of high school and signing them to multi-million dollar contracts.. It's obvious that they aren't ready.
Because all the guys in the NBA who do 4 years of college always are well-adjusted and have no issues whatsoever.
Because all people period who do 4 years of college are not longer capable of being a d-bag
Fidel Catstro has got this all figured out. We should be doing as he says.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:02 am

Kazmyr wrote:
apeman wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:
Because all the guys in the NBA who do 4 years of college always are well-adjusted and have no issues whatsoever.
Because all people period who do 4 years of college are not longer capable of being a d-bag
Fidel Catstro has got this all figured out. We should be doing as he says.
LMFAO you guys kill me
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:50 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Showing pictures of guys when I have no idea who they are does not help your case Grumpy.....
Unless you live under a rock, you know damned well who they are. Don't play stupid with me, you bastard. ;)
I guess the second one is the quarterback from the Superbowl who's name I can't remember. The first guy I would be just guessing. We get very little coverage of Football and next to none of baseball and basketball.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:06 pm

Montegriffo wrote:We get very little coverage of Football
Sad.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:36 pm

StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:We get very little coverage of Football
Sad.
There is an hour long highlights program covering the week's games this season. We get a couple of games in this country now as well. They are trying to promote it but I think the stop start nature of the game works against it over here. We are used to more fast flowing sports like rugby and soccer I guess.
I stayed up to watch the Superbowl this year but was a bit frustrated by it TBH.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:12 pm

Montegriffo wrote:I stayed up to watch the Superbowl this year but was a bit frustrated by it TBH.
You wouldn't have been frustrated if you bet Broncos +6. That I can tell you.

The NFL is the shit, even if there are too many commercials and they throw a flag on every TD celebration.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:01 pm

StCapps wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:I stayed up to watch the Superbowl this year but was a bit frustrated by it TBH.
You wouldn't have been frustrated if you bet Broncos +6. That I can tell you.

The NFL is the shit, even if there are too many commercials and they throw a flag on every TD celebration.
I guess if I had been in a room full of guys drinking and talking trash it would have been more fun too. I am not against the game in theory but in practise it is a bit too slow for me. Rarely time to get bored watching a good rugby international.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:03 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Showing pictures of guys when I have no idea who they are does not help your case Grumpy.....
Unless you live under a rock, you know damned well who they are. Don't play stupid with me, you bastard. ;)
I guess the second one is the quarterback from the Superbowl who's name I can't remember. The first guy I would be just guessing. We get very little coverage of Football and next to none of baseball and basketball.
Michael Jordan. Now feel shame and self-pity.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:06 pm

Yeah should have known that really. I'm a big sport fan too. Imagine what the average UK persons knowledge of US sports is.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:34 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Yeah should have known that really. I'm a big sport fan too. Imagine what the average UK persons knowledge of US sports is.
Indeed.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace