Lebron James: Hero or Manchild?

Montegriffo

Re: Lebron James: Hero or Manchild?

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:34 am

apeman wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:Do you like your team held hostage?
No, I already said what I like, I like winning.
Reached 9th in the all time points scoring list yesterday. Even in the UK where basketball is a minority sport
James makes the news. Normally you have to kill someone to get on the news as an American sports star.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:01 am

Hostage? Then the Cavs/Heat must have/have had the worst cases of Stockholm Syndrome that has ever been seen on this planet.

You can dislike like his personality, but to ignore the fact that he's a generational talent would make just about any team significantly better is silly.

Same goes for Kevin Durant. I think he's a Grade A Baby-Back Bitch, BUT... Goddamn can he play hoop.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:03 am

Montegriffo wrote:
apeman wrote:
Reached 9th in the all time points scoring list yesterday. Even in the UK where basketball is a minority sport
James makes the news. Normally you have to kill someone to get on the news as an American sports star.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:11 am

Hate to break it to you but swimming is not an American sport like basketball and American football.....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:16 am

Montegriffo wrote:Hate to break it to you but swimming is not an American sport like basketball and American football.....
That was not what you said.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:27 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Hate to break it to you but swimming is not an American sport like basketball and American football.....
Normally you have to kill someone to get on the news as an American sports star.
Note the gap between sports and star, a bit subtle for you sure but there none the less. I did miss the apostrophe so can accept some of the blame for your confusion. #Grammar matters

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:34 am

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Normally you have to kill someone to get on the news as an American sports star.
Note the gap between sports and star, a bit subtle for you sure but there none the less. I did miss the apostrophe so can accept some of the blame for your confusion. #Grammar matters

Do go on... we're so isolated here from the rest of the world... :lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:37 am

Kazmyr wrote:Hostage? Then the Cavs/Heat must have/have had the worst cases of Stockholm Syndrome that has ever been seen on this planet.

You can dislike like his personality, but to ignore the fact that he's a generational talent would make just about any team significantly better is silly.

Same goes for Kevin Durant. I think he's a Grade A Baby-Back Bitch, BUT... Goddamn can he play hoop.
I love Durant, feels sorry for his press hater brand being ruined by his move. I don't think this guy (Lebron) can work under a real coach for a long time. He is fucking lucky DGreen was out for a game.
apeman wrote:
It goes hand in hand with the Bron.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:38 am

Showing pictures of guys when I have no idea who they are does not help your case Grumpy.....

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:43 am

Montegriffo wrote:Showing pictures of guys when I have no idea who they are does not help your case Grumpy.....
Unless you live under a rock, you know damned well who they are. Don't play stupid with me, you bastard. ;)

Formerly GrumpyCatFace