Post by StCapps » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:02 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Image
*yip*

Hwen Hoshino

Re: Lebron James: Hero or Manchild?

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:01 am

StCapps wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:If y'all are sick o' the King, you can send him up here to play for the Raptors anytime, we'll have no complaints.
Trust me you will with his diva bitchiness. He is not even prince material.
If he wins us a championship, he can bitch all he wants and do stupid shit like endorsing Hillary Clinton, I'd could give two shits about the man's personality and off the court antics. You need to get your priorities straight, Sidney Crosby is a whinny baby too, but any NHL team would love to have him because they aren't fucking retarded. Jon Jones is a self-destructive enfant terrible and especially so behind the wheel of a vehicle, but he's still the best fighter on the planet.

See how that works? Just win, whether you are likable or not is irrelevant.
You would feel different if ESPN was not making excuses for him and sucking his dick since high school. You would have to defend him a lot more. My priorites are i wanna enjoy the game. I am a Spurs fan, i don't want his baby ass on the Spurs, i don't miss baby ass unless he grows as a person. This idea that everyone needs to like him because he won a ring for CLE is utter nonsense.
Smitty-48 wrote:Ain't no crime to be a Diva Bitch in Canader; free country, diva bitchy as you wanna be, just win, baby.
and walk over your coach while pretending to be humble, let your entourage be dicks to teammates, threaten to leave after every season...

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:06 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:You would feel different if ESPN was not making excuses for him and sucking his dick since high school. You would have to defend him a lot more. My priorites are i wanna enjoy the game. I am a Spurs fan, i don't want his baby ass on the Spurs, i don't miss baby ass unless he grows as a person. This idea that everyone needs to like him because he won a ring for CLE is utter nonsense.
You should want Lebron on the Spurs, unless personality of the players on your team is more important than winning to you. You don't have to like the guy personally just because he kicks ass at the sport, but you don't have to front like you don't want him on your team because you don't like his personality either. Personality of players simply isn't as important of a factor in comparison to the weight that you appear to be giving it in your responses.

Feel free to hate on the guy's personality all you want but don't pretend he's somehow worse than he actually is, simply because you don't like him. Lebron's personality, as much as you might not like it, is not enough of an issue where it would make the Spurs worse, in comparison to the clear upsides he brings to the table, to deny that is asinine.
*yip*

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:38 am

StCapps wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:You would feel different if ESPN was not making excuses for him and sucking his dick since high school. You would have to defend him a lot more. My priorites are i wanna enjoy the game. I am a Spurs fan, i don't want his baby ass on the Spurs, i don't miss baby ass unless he grows as a person. This idea that everyone needs to like him because he won a ring for CLE is utter nonsense.
You should want Lebron on the Spurs, unless personality of the players on your team is more important than winning to you. You don't have to like the guy personally just because he kicks ass at the sport, but you don't have to front like you don't want him on your team because you don't like his personality either. Personality of players simply isn't as important of a factor in comparison to the weight that you appear to be giving it in your responses.

Feel free to hate on the guy's personality all you want but don't pretend he's somehow worse than he actually is, simply because you don't like him. Lebron's personality, as much as you might not like it, is not enough of an issue where it would make the Spurs worse, in comparison to the clear upsides he brings to the table, to deny that is asinine.
He never had a coach that had authority over him. Spo needed Riley's intervention.He would fuck up the chemistry or demand a trade like a baby. I can give as much weight i fucking want it. I am not a high level NBA player, nobody will yell at me for it. i don't know how bad he is but he is way worse than ESPN wants to sell it. I am okay with a scumbag best player, i don't want to live in fantasy land.

apeman

Post by apeman » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:02 pm

Your hate of LeBron is bizarre.

He is an amazing bball player, best of his generation, plays the 1-5, plays entire playoff games without rest, has all the pressure on him. Wish he was on my team, because I like winning.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:55 pm

apeman wrote:Your hate of LeBron is bizarre.

He is an amazing bball player, best of his generation, plays the 1-5, plays entire playoff games without rest, has all the pressure on him. Wish he was on my team, because I like winning.
What starters pout about playing playoff games? Do you like your team held hostage? Do you like a Janus faced motherfucker that praises a new coach while undermining him at the same time? Why should i love this cocksucker just because he is really good at something?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:00 pm

I think that's what it was about. The coach had something to say about his attitude or something like that, and Lebron played the race card. Yeah, no.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:25 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:I think that's what it was about. The coach had something to say about his attitude or something like that, and Lebron played the race card. Yeah, no.
Phil Jackson was never his coach. But he did screw Blatt.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:35 pm

I don't know who those people are. I've never been interested in basketball.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:26 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:Do you like your team held hostage?
No, I already said what I like, I like winning.