Lebron James: Hero or Manchild?

Hwen Hoshino

Lebron James: Hero or Manchild?

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:25 am

What is the prevalent view around here?

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Lebron James: Hero or Manchild?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:37 am

Cleveland seems to be just fine with him - even beginning to elevate him to Icon status.

Gone is the memory of him using and losing them for a ring, the slut's back and it feels guuuuud. In my opinion, he's shown his character, but perhaps he's really grown up. Time will tell, if he jumps town again for a contract, or if he sticks around.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:48 am

Wouldn't call him a hero, but I wouldn't call him much of a manchild anymore.

Granted, I stopped watching ESPN, so I don't hear about LeBron on the regular. He could still be acting like a manbaby and I could be missing it. I do still see him complaining about calls and gesticulating wildly when one doesn't go his way, but that's the M.O. for just about every NBA player not on the Spurs.

Unless he butchers Space Jam 2.... then fuck him. :lol:
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:57 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Cleveland seems to be just fine with him - even beginning to elevate him to Icon status.

Gone is the memory of him using and losing them for a ring, the slut's back and it feels guuuuud. In my opinion, he's shown his character, but perhaps he's really grown up. Time will tell, if he jumps town again for a contract, or if he sticks around.
Hew could still fuck you in CLE considering how childish he still is. He won't have to leave for that. And you are damn lucky Draymond Green was not suspended earlier.
Kazmyr wrote:Wouldn't call him a hero, but I wouldn't call him much of a manchild anymore.

Granted, I stopped watching ESPN, so I don't hear about LeBron on the regular. He could still be acting like a manbaby and I could be missing it. I do still see him complaining about calls and gesticulating wildly when one doesn't go his way, but that's the M.O. for just about every NBA player not on the Spurs.

Unless he butchers Space Jam 2.... then fuck him. :lol:
You think playing kids games when blowing out the Knicks for something Phil Jackson said is the sign of maturity?

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:13 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote: You think playing kids games when blowing out the Knicks for something Phil Jackson said is the sign of maturity?
Was that him dicking around with the water bottle challenge cause of that stupid 'posse' comment situation? (Had to google it cause I really only check box scores for games I don't watch)

Yeah, not a good look.

I was thinking more of the cramps shit and him disappearing in the 4th quarter/quitting... that kinda thing. Don't see that as much anymore.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:51 am

Kazmyr wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: You think playing kids games when blowing out the Knicks for something Phil Jackson said is the sign of maturity?
Was that him dicking around with the water bottle challenge cause of that stupid 'posse' comment situation? (Had to google it cause I really only check box scores for games I don't watch)

Yeah, not a good look.

I was thinking more of the cramps shit and him disappearing in the 4th quarter/quitting... that kinda thing. Don't see that as much anymore.
Give it time. He might surprise you.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:54 am

About two weeks ago Kmele talked about him on TFC. He got criticized for something and he played the race card. It was pretty childish.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:01 am

Okeefenokee wrote:About two weeks ago Kmele talked about him on TFC.
TFC =?

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:08 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote: Give it time. He might surprise you.
LeBron acting like giant manchild would not surprise me at all.

I guess with the more I avoided listening/reading/watching anything 'LeBron' when I could, I forgot about him acting like a baby. Out of sight, out of mind I guess.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:14 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:About two weeks ago Kmele talked about him on TFC.
TFC =?
The Fifth Column,

http://www.wethefifth.com/

Maybe episode 35.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751