4th Amendment Thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: 4th Amendment Thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:59 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:58 pm
:roll:

Oh, boy, back to the sophistry game where we pretend white is an imaginary construct.
You surely have a clear idea of what constitutes “American” ethnicity...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:01 pm

How about: white people who are exempt from being a protected class, have no affirmative action, get no special admission points to college and no scholarship money on account of their ethnicity.

LOL. So confusing!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:11 pm

Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:01 pm
How about: white people who are exempt from being a protected class, have no affirmative action, get no special admission points to college and no scholarship money on account of their ethnicity.

LOL. So confusing!
So you’re endorsing the government definition of “white” - I.e. “European descent?

Now, what percentage of European is the minimum? Is Turkish to be considered European? Russian?
And does this count?
CBD2D1A2-7B44-4FFF-9D69-291C30C5146B.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:25 pm

Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:31 pm
News flash: being an American citizen makes you ethnically American as much as being sworn a Mexican citizen means actual Mexicans will consider you a Mexican (as in: fucking lol never).

Cucks.

These Mexican women in Mexico are called Mexicans. White people who somehow manage to get citizenship in Mexico (Mexico has strict constitutional law prohibiting immigration that would alter the demographic make-up of their country :o ) will NEVER be considered Mexicans by the Mexican people.

I am American. My people made America. I am happy to share that with others as long as we don't lose control of our own destiny and our own nation.
No, my people were the originals. Yours came afterward. We were happy to share it with you. (No, actually we weren’t, you being heathens and all. :twisted: )
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:29 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:11 pm

LOL. So confusing!
So you’re endorsing the government definition of “white” - I.e. “European descent?

Now, what percentage of European is the minimum? Is Turkish to be considered European? Russian?
And does this count?
I am saying a nation has the right to determine their demographic future.

Mexico does not allow immigration that will alter their demographics, for example.

If this is "racist", then Brewster is also a racist for supporting Israel as a Jewish state.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:30 pm

Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:29 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:11 pm

LOL. So confusing!

And does this count?
I am saying a nation has the right to determine their demographic future.

Mexico does not allow immigration that will alter their demographics, for example.

If this is "racist", then Brewster is also a racist for supporting Israel as a Jewish state.
The nation has already decided its genetic future. You simply disagree with the decision.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:34 pm

Bullshit. We never decided a damned thing. This was forced on us.

In 1965 they passed the immigration act with the promise that it would never alter the demographic makeup of the American people. Promise violated.

brewster

Post by brewster » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:48 pm

Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:29 pm
Brewster is also a racist for supporting Israel as a Jewish state.
I don't believe I've ever expounded on my personal beliefs regarding Israel. That prick Meir Kahane had one thing right decades ago, Israel needs to decide if it's a democracy or a theocracy. You are comfortable with theocracy, but many Jews aren't, we've been on the pointy end of that stick. They've kicked that can down the road for 70 years. This is the real reason they need to let go of the West bank if they want to remain a 'Jewish state'. Yes, that last phrase is a little uncomfortable, but given centuries of persecution and genocide, and it's unique nature of being the sole place on earth with a Jewish ( a religion not a race despite all racism) majority, I don't think it's unreasonable.

To their credit, all the talk of apartheid is horseshit, Arab-Israelis have full rights including representation in the Knesset. The West bank remains as problematic as having a tiger by the tail, Gaza has proven that walking away does not bring peace. But Likud makes it all harder to resolve by promoting settlers.

Back to race, I've met Jews darker than Obama whose ancestry in the middle east goes back thousands of years, and Israel famously rescued and welcomed the black Ethiopian Jews. My point is it's a religion not race. You can be a Jew if you want to, I'll never be a WASP.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:16 pm

You were being a racist, Brewster, because when I just swap out white with Jew in the context of Israel, it sure does come across as antisemitic.. :think:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:08 pm
It amuses me that this got buried and ignored:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:53 pm
brewster wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:50 pm
What StA can't handle is the notion of what he thinks of as traditional white privilege being shared. The irony of his horror at being "a minority in his own country" is rich, since he seems to care nothing for those who have had that status for centuries, some of them with heritages here of millennia.

As for the racism of affirmative action, I happen to agree that it's racist and needs to transform into a color blind class based system. Just recently, my bleeding heart Liberal social worker wife, with whom I've had this argument for 1/4 century, has admitted I'm right!

I live in the future. My kid's HS is mostly light brown people. The kids aren't even sure who's from where, and it doesn't matter to them. Light brown people who are N African, or Filipino, Latino or mixed race. So what? No one should be in the business of deciding what privileges a kid who's part Chinese, part European and part African should get base solely on their heritage. And that includes "white".
Let's see how this works when the shoe is on the other foot..

What Brewster can't handle is the notion of what he thinks of as traditional Jewish privilege being shared. The irony of his horror at being "a minority in Palestine" is rich, since he seems to care nothing for those who have had that status for centuries, some of them with heritages here of millennia.
:whistle:

All I did was change the target of the racism.

brewster

Post by brewster » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:26 pm

Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:16 pm
You were being a racist, Brewster, because when I just swap out white with Jew in the context of Israel, it sure does come across as antisemitic.. :think:
Just what is this "Traditional Jewish Privilege" of which you speak? To be hunted by Cossacks or stuffed into ovens? And I've already pointed out that Judaism is a religion not a race, the race part has been painted on us by racists. How can it be a race that includes blue eyed blondes and brown people?
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND