Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

StCapps

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by StCapps » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:18 pm

Germania is far more viable than many would think.
*yip*

DBTrek

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by DBTrek » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:29 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Notice how DB has zero argument. I guess the only thing left to do is leave him in his corner to flail away and beg for virtue affirmation until he decides to come back and discuss the topic like an adult (i.e. actually try to defend his position).
My argument is simple - your argument sucks because you see skin color as a deciding factor in who is a “real American”. Doesn’t take a PhD to figure that one out. The most anti-American, pro-Comminist, anti-religious, anti-traditional voices in America are largely white. The very ideology you decry in the MSM, in the Democratic Party, and among the SJWs is almost 100% driven by whites.

Derp.

There’s the incredibly complex argument “I can’t defend”. That labyrinthine maze of philosophical reasoning known as basic math and simple deductive reasoning. Your butthurt is all white-inflicted, and you seek to resolve it by beating on minorities.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:37 pm

StCapps wrote:Germania is far more viable than many would think.
Except the Germans didn't form colonies in the Americas.
Their colonial territory wasn't assimilated by Americans.
Unlike the French who's territory was assimilated by the British in Quebec and the Hispanics who lost their territory to the Americans in the South West.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:43 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: He seems to be enjoying himself already. if he is unhappy he will tell us and ask things.
Like when he asked you to change your avatar and you refused?
Blip on the radar. i assume he has mod powers if he wants to use them.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:51 pm

DrYouth wrote:
StCapps wrote:Germania is far more viable than many would think.
Except the Germans didn't form colonies in the Americas.
Their colonial territory wasn't assimilated by Americans.
Unlike the French who's territory was assimilated by the British in Quebec and the Hispanics who lost their territory to the Americans in the South West.
German Americans still outnumber Mexican Americans though, and they are concentrated in states that are easier to demographically swamp. Down the road I'm sure the Mexican Ethno State will become the most viable White Ethno State, but at the moment it remains "Germania or Bust".
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:56 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: He seems to be enjoying himself already. if he is unhappy he will tell us and ask things.
Like when he asked you to change your avatar and you refused?
Blip on the radar. i assume he has mod powers if he wants to use them.
I'm sure he has but being a Liberty man he just asked politely. You refused despite several people saying you should remove it. I couldn't give a shit about it myself but your refusal struck me as rude. Honestly I almost prefer casual racism to rudeness...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:58 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Notice how DB has zero argument. I guess the only thing left to do is leave him in his corner to flail away and beg for virtue affirmation until he decides to come back and discuss the topic like an adult (i.e. actually try to defend his position).
My argument is simple - your argument sucks because you see skin color as a deciding factor in who is a “real American”. Doesn’t take a PhD to figure that one out. The most anti-American, pro-Comminist, anti-religious, anti-traditional voices in America are largely white. The very ideology you decry in the MSM, in the Democratic Party, and among the SJWs is almost 100% driven by whites.

Derp.

There’s the incredibly complex argument “I can’t defend”. That labyrinthine maze of philosophical reasoning known as basic math and simple deductive reasoning. Your butthurt is all white-inflicted, and you seek to resolve it by beating on minorities.
And here's another step on that, DB.

Let's just assume for a moment that "white people statements are the right statements" is the premise. How many counter-factuals from the honky-assed Pelosis, the Schumers, the Clintons, the LBJs, &c, &c., of the world do we need?

I could tighten up the border between us and Mexico in about 6 months, bigly. And it wouldn't take a single fence-post, a single bullshit eminent domain lawsuit, or a single round of ammo to do it.

I could also lay off the Border Patrol in its entirety and let them all start looking for productive employment.

Saying that we don't need a "white ethno state" is correct -- so far as it goes. What we really don't need is a *state*.

:goteam: :drunk:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:31 pm

Without a 'state', NYC would be a smoking crater within a week.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:56 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Without a 'state', NYC would be a smoking crater within a week.
Verily

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:44 pm

Ethno states are fine for non-America countries, but not for the USofA, rights based on skin color is about as unAmerican as is gets. America is about merit and ideas, not genetic inheritance.