The diet of Metas - Ketogenic

Ex-California

Re: The diet of Metas - Ketogenic

Post by Ex-California » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:36 pm

Birra?

Nice

I had salmon and mushrooms stuffed with cheese and pico de gallo for dinner. Salami and string cheese for lunch

I eat a fuckton of salami and string cheese. You think I'd be tired of it but nopers
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:39 pm

Snacked on olives most of the day.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:42 pm

Costco has a good deal on like a 12 pack of cans of olives

In fact, Costco is a great place for keto shopping
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:08 pm

California wrote:I eat a fuckton of salami and string cheese. You think I'd be tired of it but nopers
String cheese is the donuts of Ketos.

I don't want to make you feel bad but where I live there's CarbMaster in the yogurt section, and it's cheap too. Yum, Black Forest Cake, Cinnamon Roll, and White Chocolate Flavored Raspberry; who could ask for anything more?

p.s. If it makes you feel any better, Hood chocolate milk at Walmart is carb-friendly.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:14 am

You hit carb flu yet Okee? Should be pretty close by now. It isn't terrible (for me at least). Low grade headache like the one from caffeine withdrawl. On the plus side, my friend needed some help digging down a berm in his yard yesterday and hauling lumber off his property and I was on it. Folks kept needing to take a break and I was like "Break? What kind of talk is this?".
Keto energy needs no break.
Just needs water.
8-)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:51 am

DBTrek wrote:You hit carb flu yet Okee? Should be pretty close by now. It isn't terrible (for me at least). Low grade headache like the one from caffeine withdrawl. On the plus side, my friend needed some help digging down a berm in his yard yesterday and hauling lumber off his property and I was on it. Folks kept needing to take a break and I was like "Break? What kind of talk is this?".
Just needs water.
8-)
I don't think so. I keep waiting for it. Prolly gonna hit in the middle of the school week when I don't need it. 8-)
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:43 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
DBTrek wrote:You hit carb flu yet Okee? Should be pretty close by now. It isn't terrible (for me at least). Low grade headache like the one from caffeine withdrawl. On the plus side, my friend needed some help digging down a berm in his yard yesterday and hauling lumber off his property and I was on it. Folks kept needing to take a break and I was like "Break? What kind of talk is this?".
Just needs water.
8-)
I don't think so. I keep waiting for it. Prolly gonna hit in the middle of the school week when I don't need it. 8-)
If you haven't hit it in the first 3 days you're probably one of those lucky people who won't get it.

It knocked me on my ass the first time I ever went keto, but it was nothing 12 hours of sleep couldn't cure

But now when I switch in and out I don't even get it, just a different kind of hollow hunger for a day or so. Its the same hollow feeling like withdrawing from nicotine in fact

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:52 pm

I ate a handful of cashews and three beers er four beers. I'm in full keto mode. I can feel my spooder senses tingling. I'm going to go to the park and hunt squirrel. I am a lean green protein killing machinr.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:41 am

What's the word Okee?
You get your predator superpowers yet?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:28 pm

Damn, guess Keto killed him.

Good news is - Okee was mostly made of meat, and that's good protein.
Who wants a ketogenic Okee shake, well blended, with a touch of lemon juice?
:mrgreen: