Bring it China

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Bring it China

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:53 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:28 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:20 pm
I don’t get it. They tried to grab the thing, or thought it was a suitcase? Lol there must be more to this.
The way I took it, a Chinese agent attempted to get control of the Nuclear Football, and Kelly got physical to prevent it.

If it was a mistake, I don't think Kelly would be demanding the apology he is demanding.
It says “a Chinese official”.

I have to think that if they actually wanted it, they’d have tried a hell of a lot harder. Maybe it was a distraction or something?

And why is the Chief of Staff personally defending the thing? Where the secret service? Very weird.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:05 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:53 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:28 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:20 pm
I don’t get it. They tried to grab the thing, or thought it was a suitcase? Lol there must be more to this.
The way I took it, a Chinese agent attempted to get control of the Nuclear Football, and Kelly got physical to prevent it.

If it was a mistake, I don't think Kelly would be demanding the apology he is demanding.
It says “a Chinese official”.

I have to think that if they actually wanted it, they’d have tried a hell of a lot harder. Maybe it was a distraction or something?

And why is the Chief of Staff personally defending the thing? Where the secret service? Very weird.
I don't have a lot of answers on this, but there is usually a military officer assigned to the football.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:34 am

PRC flexing its muscles - we should tell them well classify you as hostile if no appology recieved within 24 hrs - end transmissions. FUCK THE PRC

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:24 pm

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:44 am

Sucks for the average Chinese prole - but fuck the PRC - hope this ruins them.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:22 am

Keep your eye on China.

A couple of questions.

Will they go the same way as Japan or keep growing?

Their GDP - do we believe the numbers?

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:31 am

Hastur wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:22 am
Keep your eye on China.

A couple of questions.

Will they go the same way as Japan or keep growing?

Their GDP - do we believe the numbers?
Both Japan and China's growth were correlated to the US economy, though. The US economy is still something of a different animal, since it little depends upon the health of any other nation's economy. China, if you watch again, only begins to seriously rise in the early 2000s when the serious offshoring of our manufacturing industry began with the job offshoring treaties.

I wouldn't characterize that as a legitimate rise in economic power at all. We can and probably will rescind those treaties, impose tariffs on American goods manufactured overseas to be re-imported back in the United States, and then China will be fucked.

Japan was the real competitor all that time, because they actually manufactured shit. That huge rise you saw in the 80s was the trade war times between Japan and the US. China is no Japan.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:32 am

No - no one, not even the PRC cronnie who makes up these numbers, believes China’s official GDP - if they did, they wouldnt be shitting themselves over falling home proces and threat of embargo to US market. PRC = lying sacks of shit....like all one party systems....and...cough cough .... like the US Unemployment numbers and how we mask our falling GDP with Quantative Easing.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:34 am

China is the biggest Potemkin Village in the history of mankind.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:38 am

The Chinks don't just lie because they want the world to think they're on the up and up. They also need to provide a set amount of growth each year for their potentially restless proles. That alone would motivate the Party not to be honest about it.

There isn't really a single good thing you can say about dirty chinks. Shitty govt, mass murderers, communists, spying and social media scoring, thieves stealing our IP, make shitty products with corners cut and lead paint, scam their own citizens, lie to West, start shit over those concrete reef islands, anthill people. Fuck em.

The Chinese economy is nothing more than a dog and pony show, until they get hungry, then its just a pony show.
Shikata ga nai