Re: I Heard From Nuke

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:28 am

Xenophon wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:54 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:02 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:22 am

Should be interesting to see how he’s changed. Speaker went full libtard for a woman.
I look forward to talking to him. I don't think I was ever offended by him.

The DSL/StA situation was unfortunate, but he threatened and pledged to leave DCF and MHF for a decade.

Wasn't StA big into the Manosphere think before COVID ?
COVID broke Speaker. He was full lockdowns/doomsday plague. Then he started seeing random women, apparently forsook his Catholicism, and disappeared.

Nuke was one of the funniest online guys I've met. His criticism was like a scalpel to people. It was incredible to watch. Single-handedly blew up the DCF.
The Hockey Wars were a dark time lol
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:26 am

I heard from Nuke a couple more times; the last time saying he was all set up & going to post. That was over 4 months ago…

It’s good to see Xeno posting though.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:39 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:26 am
I heard from Nuke a couple more times; the last time saying he was all set up & going to post. That was over 4 months ago…

Thanks man. It's basically the only sane place left on the internet.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:47 am

:clap:
Xenophon wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:39 am
Martin Hash wrote:

I agree; it makes me wonder why it doesn’t have more traffic among the people that know that? An obvious answer is that there’s not really that many sane people, which is also my personal experience IRL. When I mention everyone around me is insane, the guys here say it’s b/c where I live but where they live is normal. Then why don’t people where they live post here? (This is more a logic argument b/c I don’t really care if more people post here.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:31 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:47 am
:clap:
Xenophon wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:39 am
Martin Hash wrote:

I agree; it makes me wonder why it doesn’t have more traffic among the people that know that? An obvious answer is that there’s not really that many sane people, which is also my personal experience IRL. When I mention everyone around me is insane, the guys here say it’s b/c where I live but where they live is normal. Then why don’t people where they live post here? (This is more a logic argument b/c I don’t really care if more people post here.)
This place can only exist because it’s so small. We’re flying under the censors’ radar.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:32 pm

Martin Hash wrote:

He hasn't replied to my last couple of emails, I last tried over a year ago. I hope he's well.

I still talk to Smitty most days over on his Canadian forum. He's given up on hockey. Says it's too woke. I still watch most Leafs' games though.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:47 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:32 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

He hasn't replied to my last couple of emails, I last tried over a year ago. I hope he's well.

I still talk to Smitty most days over on his Canadian forum. He's given up on hockey. Says it's too woke. I still watch most Leafs' games though.
Getting hard to watch anything on tv these days. Mind virus is everywhere.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:48 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:47 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

I've been going through everything made by David Simon.
Not a dud in sight.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:44 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:47 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

The Canadian forum has been down for over a week.
Smitty might end up poking his head round the corner looking for me.
I told him I had been unblocked here.