What Happened to my buddy Okee ?

Speaker to Animals

Re: What Happened to my buddy Okee ?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:08 pm

It's a real shame how that dune buggy was totaled like that.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:30 pm

I heard all they salvaged was a slide rule and a tamale.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:53 am

He's been busy writing about the Black Experience, since his mother-in-law came to visit.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:25 pm

Okee and I agreed that the current stage of Catholicism is evil. I have always known it was half evil but believed it was a necessary evil btw. Anyway, I am seeking a church to go to and I will probably be a Buddhist unless his church is inspiring. I find it hard to replace the aesthetic atmosphere of catholic church. Also, we both agreed on a lot of other things with minor caveats. Watch the fuck out whoever stands in the way of an okee/nuke alliance.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:28 pm

Also squirrel

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:28 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:25 pm
Okee and I agreed that the current stage of Catholicism is evil. I have always known it was half evil but believed it was a necessary evil btw. Anyway, I am seeking a church to go to and I will probably be a Buddhist unless his church is inspiring. I find it hard to replace the aesthetic atmosphere of catholic church. Also, we both agreed on a lot of other things with minor caveats. Watch the fuck out whoever stands in the way of an okee/nuke alliance.
Who is scared of you and your reductive arguments?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:27 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
But do you know if he's coming back or has he moved on ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:21 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:27 am
TheReal_ND wrote:
But do you know if he's coming back or has he moved on ?
He said no but asked me to pass along his contact info. I only have a phone number

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:37 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:32 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:37 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
You might think your avatar making fun of Dan is clever, but he sent me a text today. He has been crying himself to sleep for the past 2 years because a literal nuclear Hitler is in the white house, and on top of that PBS is telling him to do shows on stuff his only knowledge of is wikipedia articles. Ben is sick as well. Please change your avatar dude, for my sake if not for Dan's. He is trying his best to make a martian political show...
Shikata ga nai