HarryK

HarryK

Re: HarryK

Post by HarryK » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:23 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:18 pm
Olympic Carrier, folks. This is not a drill.

Nah, just a fool that practices a foolish philosophy. Not an archon anymore.
One only wonders how much time has been wasted being the “armchair quarterbacks” of the world. Only to know deep down inside we don’t have the stones to actually make it happen.
HarryK

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:30 pm

So have you been watching this dumpster fire burn for a while or are you just jumping straight back in feet first ?
Where were you in the great hockey war?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:37 pm

HarryK wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:39 pm
Oh btw I’m still 6’ 2” unlike old Grumycat.

:lol:
All I want to do is spoon you now. ;)
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:37 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:30 pm
So have you been watching this dumpster fire burn for a while or are you just jumping straight back in feet first ?
Nay on the hockey war. Although a long time ago I told Smitty that hockey was nothing more than glorified Ice Capades. We scrapped but became friends. But yes people that I remained in contact with told me about Flipowitz’s passing and wasn’t ready to come back. Well today I felt in the mood and all of the posters I remember reminded me that I learn and steal ideas from others. The dialogue and debate was far superior than anything else. I must of meet nearly a dozen posters in real life for a brew and a story. So why not drink water from the well again?

And trust me when Dr Youth figures out I’m posting again he just might run for the hills. :evil:
One only wonders how much time has been wasted being the “armchair quarterbacks” of the world. Only to know deep down inside we don’t have the stones to actually make it happen.
HarryK

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:39 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:37 pm
HarryK wrote:

:lol: Keep that up soldier and ya just might get your wish. ;)
HarryK

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:40 pm

C-Mag wrote:
HarryK wrote:

This made me chuckle.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:44 pm

HarryK wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Nay on the hockey war. Although a long time ago I told Smitty that hockey was nothing more than glorified Ice Capades. We scrapped but became friends. But yes people that I remained in contact with told me about Flipowitz’s passing and wasn’t ready to come back. Well today I felt in the mood and all of the posters I remember reminded me that I learn and steal ideas from others. The dialogue and debate was far superior than anything else. I must of meet nearly a dozen posters in real life for a brew and a story. So why not drink water from the well again?

And trust me when Dr Youth figures out I’m posting again he just might run for the hills. :evil:
Hey just fill his dungeons and dragons thread with hockey spam if you want to get a reaction from the good doctor...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:51 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:44 pm
HarryK wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Hey just fill his dungeons and dragons thread with hockey spam if you want to get a reaction from the good doctor...
Nah better than that. I've been a professional medical coder and auditor for nearly 20 years. When he first popped up I made it clear to him that he wasn’t allowed to read my mind. However he was ticked off about a mental health conference deal with the catch all of “personality disorder”, so I cracked open my ICD-10 book and told him flat out how inadequate his DSM-V manual was. Plus when we conversed let’s say a New Yorker (upstate and not the city) versus a plain soft spoken Western Canadian had a tad bit of a disconnect. But once he figured out my references we finally clicked. Super awesome person. So we learn from each other. No different than us discussing poker.
HarryK

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:56 pm

HarryK wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:51 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
HarryK wrote:

Nah better than that. I've been a professional medical coder and auditor for nearly 20 years. When he first popped up I made it clear to him that he wasn’t allowed to read my mind. However he was ticked off about a mental health conference deal with the catch all of “personality disorder”, so I cracked open my ICD-10 book and told him flat out how inadequate his DSM-V manual was. Plus when we conversed let’s say a New Yorker (upstate and not the city) versus a plain soft spoken Western Canadian had a tad bit of a disconnect. But once he figured out my references we finally clicked. Super awesome person. So we learn from each other. No different than us discussing poker.
We have a poker club here on the MHF. Dr Youth plays a good game. Grumps won the last game though. Fife swims well...

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:00 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:56 pm
HarryK wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:51 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

We have a poker club here on the MHF. Dr Youth plays a good game. Grumps won the last game though. Fife swims well...
I’ve heard the rumors. Not quite face to face on the felt, but could use the practice to sharpen my skills again. StCapps is another smart player as well.
HarryK