HarryK

HarryK

Re: HarryK

Post by HarryK » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:41 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:17 pm
:text-welcomewave:

Really Good to see you.

I can't even remember what we argued about at DCF, just good to see old faces.

Left wing, chicken wing, right wing. Me an army brat, you a professional soldier. Other than that we seem to play fair in the sandbox.
Last edited by HarryK on Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One only wonders how much time has been wasted being the “armchair quarterbacks” of the world. Only to know deep down inside we don’t have the stones to actually make it happen.
HarryK

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:42 pm

Plus I may have accidentally melted poor DrY’s brain during my sojourn. :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
One only wonders how much time has been wasted being the “armchair quarterbacks” of the world. Only to know deep down inside we don’t have the stones to actually make it happen.
HarryK

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:43 pm

HarryK wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:39 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:35 pm
HarryK wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:34 pm

:lol:

When I read that story of a New York woman sabotaging her husband's kayak for insurance money, I thought of your comments about her smothering you to death with the pillow. :lol:

Well I do have a rather nasty snoring habit. But alas our 17 year marriage disolved due to creative differences. So think of her as my “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” so to speak.

I am sorry to hear that, Harry.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:48 pm

HarryK wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:41 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Really Good to see you.

Left wing, chicken wing, right wing. Me and army brat, you a professional soldier. Other than that we seem to play fair in the sandbox.
Just good to see old hands. :D
It's pretty rowdy around here, but you can definitely handle it and give out as good as you get.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:50 pm

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:43 pm
HarryK wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:39 pm
Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:35 pm

When I read that story of a New York woman sabotaging her husband's kayak for insurance money, I thought of your comments about her smothering you to death with the pillow. :lol:

Well I do have a rather nasty snoring habit. But alas our 17 year marriage disolved due to creative differences. So think of her as my “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” so to speak.

I am sorry to hear that, Harry.
There’s nothing to be sorry. We were two adults about it. The fine China wasn’t being tossed around in anger. We grow and evolve. It’s just that I enjoy life on the road and no longer want to be static in one place, whereas she still is the most intelligent woman in the realm of public health. But being two civil servants is a difficult road to hoe these days. So I remember the good days with fondness and the bad ones are easy to forget. We’re civil and talk to each other when necessary. But I enjoy my freedom to roam once I tie off the last few ends. Believe me she still is my biggest rival on the poker tables and that will never change.
HarryK

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:50 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:48 pm
HarryK wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Really Good to see you.

Left wing, chicken wing, right wing. Me and army brat, you a professional soldier. Other than that we seem to play fair in the sandbox.
It's pretty rowdy around here, but you can definitely handle it and give out as good as you get.
Nah. I’ll just speak my peace and let the collateral damage ensue. :twisted:
HarryK

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:57 pm

HarryK wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:50 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:48 pm
HarryK wrote:

Nah. I’ll just speak my peace and let the collateral damage ensue. :twisted:

Welcome back :banana-dance: ...still room in the lifeboat. :wink:

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:46 pm

Hell yes my friend! :text-welcomewave:
HarryK

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:39 pm

Oh btw I’m still 6’ 2” unlike old Grumycat.

:lol:
HarryK

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:18 pm

Olympic Carrier, folks. This is not a drill.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751