Big update/Upgrade

heydaralon

Re: Big update/Upgrade

Post by heydaralon » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:36 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:43 am
We should find some way to throw Martin a few bucks to pay somebody to get the bitchute script working and to help with the server costs.
"Server" "Bitchute." Look at you using all these tech savvy words to try and snow us into thinking you know shit about computers. Kid, I was using mIRC back when you were still in diapers and I also used putty+ssh tunnels. It is very obvious to me that you are totally computer illiterate. Hell, you pm'd me last week asking for help in loading up spider solitaire and even then I had to teach you how to play. While you putter around, I wrote a complex printf scanf loop program that not only allows you to see what you typed by displaying it on the screen, but additionally gives you the option of inputting even more things. You could type your name, or any word in the English language (using the scanf function I fully integrated into my program) and it would then bridge the gap between cyber and the real world due to the fact that you can actually see the words with your own eyes on the completely artifical computer screen. Think of it like AI or virtual reality. This has the potential to be used by Google or facebook, as there are numerous possibilities for such a setup like mine. I know you are probably lost after I brought up scanf and printf, and there is a glazed over look in your eyes, but let's just say that the shit I'm doing is extremely cutting edge and leave it at that.
Shikata ga nai

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:07 pm

who's gonna be the first to complain about the absolution v3 skin? is it me? it's me

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:21 pm

What happened to my Pro Silver theme??

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:59 am

Jason took it away unt we start posting pictures of 13yo girls at him

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:10 am

Muh notifications work tho.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:23 am

Digi green is dank. Everyone switch over to Digi green so we can experience the dankness together.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:26 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:23 am
Digi green is dank. Everyone switch over to Digi green so we can experience the dankness together.
Digi green is already paying big dividends. It's like old times Making Shitposting Great Again.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:36 am

Octagon appears to be an appropriate level of dank for my purposes.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0