Hello

C-Mag

Re: Hello

Post by C-Mag » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Zero wrote:Nah, it was chris73, or something bland like that.

Zero is equally bland, but more purposeful in that I am lately making time to read and study more on mathematics (always my weakest area of understanding/comprehension), and in the process I’ve been finding interesting stuff on the history and nature of “0”.

I didn’t post often, and if I did it was usually on the topic of education. I recall some good back and forth with Kath as she dealt with the deficiencies of her local school.

I remember you........ Carlus Magnus here.

Good to see you, welcome to the meat grinder. :D
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:03 pm

5B580451-0093-476B-AE9A-54231A26811B.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:21 pm

Zero wrote:DCF refugee here. Been lurking for awhile and was finally inspired to dip my toes in the pool again on the strength of the recent capitalism thread. It reminded me of some of the good times and conversations that can be had among you people.

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=2888

Anyway, I’ll jump in when I can. Thanks for working to keep the band together, Hash.
Hello, and welcome to the forums. It's nice to have some new fresh blood here.

:text-welcomewave:

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:53 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:5B580451-0093-476B-AE9A-54231A26811B.jpeg
I think that's hwen's dad
Shikata ga nai

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:51 am

Zero wrote:DCF refugee here. Been lurking for awhile and was finally inspired to dip my toes in the pool again on the strength of the recent capitalism thread. It reminded me of some of the good times and conversations that can be had among you people.

Anyway, I’ll jump in when I can. Thanks for working to keep the band together, Hash.
Your skills as DCF debater. Rate it on a scale of 1 to 100.
Last edited by Hwen Hoshino on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zero

Post by Zero » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:58 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:

Your skills as DCF debater. Rate it on a scale of 1 to 1öö.
In the past? Fair to middling, at best. Some of you are so prolific and speedy with responses - I always felt behind. So, I’d go into research mode, agonize over posts, and by the time I’d hit send, the conversation had moved on, had gone from inquiry to sniping, or my POV had already been expressed and I didn’t see any need to simply +1.

I’m hoping to add more this go around, but I’m certainly no firebrand and tend to listen and ponder more than talk. And I suck at trolling for the lulz.

Fuck. I’m putting myself to sleep in my own post.
Hontar: We must work in the world, your eminence. The world is thus.

Altamirano: No, Señor Hontar. Thus have we made the world... thus have I made it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:23 pm

Zero wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:

In the past? Fair to middling, at best. Some of you are so prolific and speedy with responses - I always felt behind. So, I’d go into research mode, agonize over posts, and by the time I’d hit send, the conversation had moved on, had gone from inquiry to sniping, or my POV had already been expressed and I didn’t see any need to simply +1.

I’m hoping to add more this go around, but I’m certainly no firebrand and tend to listen and ponder more than talk. And I suck at trolling for the lulz.

That's exactly what we need more of around here. I look forward to reading more insightful posts.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:16 am

Zero wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:44 am

Montegriffo wrote:Image
That's disgusting

Welcome (back) Zero
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:15 am

Zero wrote:
In the past? Fair to middling, at best. Some of you are so prolific and speedy with responses - I always felt behind. So, I’d go into research mode, agonize over posts, and by the time I’d hit send, the conversation had moved on, had gone from inquiry to sniping, or my POV had already been expressed and I didn’t see any need to simply +1..
Your well thought out posts were always appreciated.
Account abandoned.