We're Under Attack

Okeefenokee

Re: We're Under Attack

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:24 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Maybe it's because I actually grew up around Carribean kids. To the liberals in relatively distant communities, maybe this makes them feel cosmopolitan and caring when, in fact, this could get your ass kicked.
I'm thinking that's it too.

It's like the myth about black people not having ID. The only people who believe this condescending shit are people who don't have any interaction with them.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:03 pm

Nope. They are just lying. I swear to fuck the lying never ends in this country now.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:14 pm

All this sort of nonsense gets cooked up by academics in universities, they could even be black academics, but that's the token blacks, it's like Barak Obama, Bill Clinton was blacker than Barak Obama, hell, Barak Obama makes me look black in comparison, whitest fuckin' black dude evah, which is the only reason they let him run for President.

Obama was the ultimate black token academic, that's the only kind of black people liberals will interact with. Liberals loves them some house negroes, but that's as far as they go, I mean, they ain't going out on the plantation, that ain't no place for a liberal academic.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:39 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:All this sort of nonsense gets cooked up by academics in universities, they could even be black academics, but that's the token blacks, it's like Barak Obama, Bill Clinton was blacker than Barak Obama, hell, Barak Obama makes me look black in comparison, whitest fuckin' black dude evah, which is the only reason they let him run for President.

Obama was the ultimate black token academic, that's the only kind of black people liberals will interact with. Liberals loves them some house negroes, but that's as far as they go, I mean, they ain't going out on the plantation, that ain't no place for a liberal academic.
Obama was black? I thought he was Kenyan.
Shikata ga nai

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:46 am

Smitty-48 wrote:All this sort of nonsense gets cooked up by academics in universities, they could even be black academics, but that's the token blacks, it's like Barak Obama, Bill Clinton was blacker than Barak Obama, hell, Barak Obama makes me look black in comparison, whitest fuckin' black dude evah, which is the only reason they let him run for President.

I just had this conversation. Somebody touting what an eloquent speaker he was???? Are you fucking kidding me? The guy stuttered and had the worst whistle on his S's that made for a painful listen. All of this just makes me wonder how good was Marcus Aurelius really. :D

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:56 am

Haumana wrote:I just had this conversation. Somebody touting what an eloquent speaker he was???? Are you fucking kidding me? The guy stuttered and had the worst whistle on his S's that made for a painful listen. All of this just makes me wonder how good was Marcus Aurelius really. :D
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:49 am

Okie said
''bigotry''
StA said
''racist''
Ironic how these clowns have turned so SJW recently.

A more considered opinion
https://inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/ ... expansion/
In a post-Brexit UK, the nation’s media will have a vital role to play as a source of the “soft power” that can build the international relationships on which the future economy will depend. So while a Foreign Office grant of £289m to the BBC to develop a dozen new language services from Korean to Amharic and Telugu might be seen as an extravagance by those who think the money would be better spent closer to home, I think it will be a sound investment
In that climate of austerity cuts and criticism of international development spending, it may have seemed to some like an inappropriate use of public funds. Now we know the outcome of the Brexit vote, the spending looks prescient. The global news industry is increasingly competitive. China’s launch last December of its China Global Television Network (CGTN) was a signal of its ambitions in international media. Russia’s state-funded network, RT, offers its content in 100 countries. And Qatar’s Al Jazeera, while it faces an existential crisis from the current political pressures in the Middle East, has in recent years expanded its reach to 310 million households worldwide. The BBC also fights for audience with older rivals, such as the state-funded Voice of America and France’s Radio France Internationale.
The BBC (which aims for a global reach of 500 million by its centenary year of 2022) has shown bravery and innovation with the launch of BBC Pidgin. It will give the corporation contemporary relevance for younger audiences and underline its position as the lead player in African digital media. This is a tongue that was recently frowned upon, even in Nigeria. Bilkisu Labaran, a BBC veteran who is the editorial lead on the new service, recalls children at her school being beaten for speaking Pidgin, an English Creole. Pupils were told by teachers: “You must not speak Pidgin because it’s bad English and it’s going to spoil your language.”
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:02 am

Montegriffo wrote:
The BBC (which aims for a global reach of 500 million by its centenary year of 2022) has shown bravery and innovation with the launch of BBC Pidgin. It will give the corporation contemporary relevance for younger audiences and underline its position as the lead player in African digital media. This is a tongue that was recently frowned upon, even in Nigeria. Bilkisu Labaran, a BBC veteran who is the editorial lead on the new service, recalls children at her school being beaten for speaking Pidgin, an English Creole. Pupils were told by teachers: “You must not speak Pidgin because it’s bad English and it’s going to spoil your language.”
Pidgin is bad English. All forms of Creole are.

And its nice to see the BBC admitting that they are globalist shills. I guess Britain is trying to get its Empire back one way or another.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:40 am

California wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

And its nice to see the BBC admitting that they are globalist shills. I guess Britain is trying to get its Empire back one way or another.
Just looking to increase overseas trade, same as everyone else.
Pidgin is spoken by 75 million Nigerians, mostly young, it's a huge market.
Seems pidgin isn't spoken just by the uneducated, the cool kids speak it too.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:52 am

Montegriffo wrote:
California wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Just looking to increase overseas trade, same as everyone else.
Pidgin is spoken by 75 million Nigerians, mostly young, it's a huge market.
Seems pidgin isn't spoken just by the uneducated, the cool kids speak it too.
And a majority of the 46 million African-Americans speak some form of fucked up English

And a majority of the 54 million Latino-Americans speak some form of fucked up English

And a majority of the 232 million White Americans speak some form of fucked up English.

Have you ever heard Hawaiian Pidgin? Should we have a HI News Service for them?

And we're not even counting the trash that comes out the mouths of Australians, Irish, and Scottish people. Californians too. I probably sound like a retard to all of you guys

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session