Lurkers, Give It a Shot

heydaralon

Re: Lurkers, Give It a Shot

Post by heydaralon » Sun May 21, 2017 7:44 pm

pineapplemike wrote::naughty:

(do the right thing and cut me a slice)
I can't make any promises. Please don't put any watermarks on your work as I am unfamiliar with photo editing and it will be very hard to remove them.
Shikata ga nai

Lucky1936

Post by Lucky1936 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:32 am

heydaralon wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:For those of you who read MHF but haven't posted yet (I see you...), pick a topic & go for it. I'll personally come in on your side if needed. Have some fun, plus we need some new blood.
Long time lurker. Thanks for the encouragement! I'm trying to convince these clowns that Liberty is an antiquated idea from the 18th century, and what we need now is a strong government to intervene in everyone's personal lives in order to prevent Capitalistic greed and toxic thinking. If the government doesn't tell us what to do and think, how will we make the right decisions? Anyway, I get the feeling that there are a lot of more right leaning people on this forum who will attack my beliefs, so I may need you to jump in and take my side if things get out of hand. What do you say?
Fuck!! Just when I think I had something I wanted to say, someone already said it.
Wow, look at all the smilies!!

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:22 pm

Lucky1936 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:For those of you who read MHF but haven't posted yet (I see you...), pick a topic & go for it. I'll personally come in on your side if needed. Have some fun, plus we need some new blood.
Long time lurker. Thanks for the encouragement! I'm trying to convince these clowns that Liberty is an antiquated idea from the 18th century, and what we need now is a strong government to intervene in everyone's personal lives in order to prevent Capitalistic greed and toxic thinking. If the government doesn't tell us what to do and think, how will we make the right decisions? Anyway, I get the feeling that there are a lot of more right leaning people on this forum who will attack my beliefs, so I may need you to jump in and take my side if things get out of hand. What do you say?
Fuck!! Just when I think I had something I wanted to say, someone already said it.
I'm glad you are here, but Martin has said time and again that he is not accepting new members on this forum. I can try talking to him, but he probably will say no. I don't know what to tell you man.
Shikata ga nai

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:48 am

C'mon lurkers. We're not all bad. Shitpost

https://www.reddit.com/r/dancarlin/comm ... ?context=3
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:56 am

LOL. That's the blue pill board.

Odds are, if anybody posts here for long, they will slowly get red-pilled. Only a few lefties can go on without waking up to these things. Most blue pill dudes go to reddit these days.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:03 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:LOL. That's the blue pill board.

Odds are, if anybody posts here for long, they will slowly get red-pilled. Only a few lefties can go on without waking up to these things. Most blue pill dudes go to reddit these days.
Well, shit, look at me when I first started posting on DCF
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:26 am

California wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:LOL. That's the blue pill board.

Well, shit, look at me when I first started posting on DCF

I think Dan killed the forum because half of it suddenly got red-pilled and I suspect he had just signed an agreement with one of those Soros subsidiaries that funds podcasts as part of the culture war. It happened right around when he was invited to a strategic-political meeting which, ironically, was around the time the real red-pilling began in his forum.

Look at him now ruthlessly exploiting blue pilled dudes like cattle by throwing them some bones every now and again, calling people Nazis, etc., and then collecting on it. I don't believe that Dan believes this shit.

But even the real Dan Carlin wouldn't want a red pill forum. The whole third party thing just seems so juvenile now.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:32 am

Liberals panic if more than three right wingers congregate in the same thread. They start calling it an "echo chamber," and either flee or try to appeal to authority to shut it down. It doesn't matter if there are a hundred or a thousand of them, it only takes a few that aren't on board with the narrative. Nobody on reddit is going to come here.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:50 am

California wrote:C'mon lurkers. We're not all bad. Shitpost

https://www.reddit.com/r/dancarlin/comm ... ?context=3
tehmerci signed up here on Aug 22. Hey, tehmerci, you lurker you, post goddamnit.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:30 am

Valhalla Sector is basically a red pilled honeypot. We lure in the moderate lefties and then slowly turn them red pilled.