Question for everybody

Ex-California

Re: Question for everybody

Post by Ex-California » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:31 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
StCapps wrote:If there is one way to make people feel welcome around here, it's liberal use of the 'n' word.
Nice play.

p.s. Cleverness is why no thread is ever a complete loss (though this one got close).
This one got pretty bad...
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:04 pm

California wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
StCapps wrote:If there is one way to make people feel welcome around here, it's liberal use of the 'n' word.
Nice play.

p.s. Cleverness is why no thread is ever a complete loss (though this one got close).
However, regularly calling a fellow board member a child molester draws no criticism at all............
Not really surprising the forum isn't growing.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:32 pm

floam412 wrote:Hey guys, officially new hear and was referenced off of Dan Carlin's recent podcast.

I was recently introduced to the podcast after I saw someone mention it on reddit. I really liked the way he tends to try and view things on a very independent mindset and see things on both sides while not being afraid to think outside the box. I've been skimming through some of the threads here and couldn't quite put my finger on the pulse of the forum here; as to what is the most popular ideology.

So what is the general popular view of everyone here?
I really don't know what is the most popular ideology here. The people of this place are all over the map, you can find people with a lot of opinions and ideology from all over, but for some, Trump seems to be the main focus/ideology (and they are loud).
Last edited by Penner on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:57 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
California wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: Nice play.

However, regularly calling a fellow board member a child molester draws no criticism at all............
Not really surprising the forum isn't growing.
The 'n' word is religious. Pedophelia will likely move you up the oppression stack though.