Question for everybody

Hwen Hoshino

Re: Question for everybody

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:12 am

floam412 wrote:Hey guys, officially new hear and was referenced off of Dan Carlin's recent podcast.

I was recently introduced to the podcast after I saw someone mention it on reddit. I really liked the way he tends to try and view things on a very independent mindset and see things on both sides while not being afraid to think outside the box. I've been skimming through some of the threads here and couldn't quite put my finger on the pulse of the forum here; as to what is the most popular ideology.

So what is the general popular view of everyone here?
We have a resident pretend Nazi or real Nazi i am not sure. Besides that it's the usual.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:18 am

Maybe if you actually understood that "Nazi" was a derogatory term you wouldn't be such an autistic fuck.

Hey don't you have stupid threads to make about defending hentai avatars? Go ahead and feel free to do that nigger.

go make some more knuckle babies you autistic nigger

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:23 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Maybe if you actually understood that "Nazi" was a derogatory term you wouldn't be such an autistic fuck.

Hey don't you have stupid threads to make about defending hentai avatars? Go ahead and feel free to do that nigger.

go make some more knuckle babies you autistic nigger
What do you self identify as? You are happy about the Holocaust and you call me autistic? Nudity /=/ hentai avatars. Why would i be offended by you calling me a nigger?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 am

Because you're a stupid nigger and the holocoaster never happened. Quit calling me a Nazi you retarded mongoloid. Also, kys.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:14 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Because you're a stupid nigger and the holocoaster never happened. Quit calling me a Nazi you retarded mongoloid. Also, kys.

Okay, no consistency. You just want to look edgy and act like a jackass.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:26 am

The only consistency I'm offering you is calling you a stupid nigger. Quit making retarded threads and quit calling me a Nazi you stupid fucking nigger.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:07 am

TheReal_ND wrote:The only consistency I'm offering you is calling you a stupid nigger. Quit making retarded threads and quit calling me a Nazi you stupid fucking nigger.
Put up or shut up no agency cocksucker. Try to get me banned or stop whinning about my existence.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:28 am

Well I guess the new guy has seen the depths we can hit
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:29 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:The only consistency I'm offering you is calling you a stupid nigger. Quit making retarded threads and quit calling me a Nazi you stupid fucking nigger.
Put up or shut up no agency cocksucker. Try to get me banned or stop whinning about my existence.
Shut up nigger. Nobody thinks you're that important on the MHF. Gas yourself.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:45 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Shut up nigger. Nobody thinks you're that important on the MHF. Gas yourself.
It's okay. I don't think the MHF is important.