Kath 2.0

DBTrek

Re: Kath 2.0

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:07 am

Smitty lost when he took his shit outside the borders of the war and made enemies of anyone who wanted to talk.
Kath lost when she couldn’t let a win stand, and decided to take her war against everyone. Even threatened to ban some semi-active user who leveled a mild criticism in what hat to be a peak-WTF moment in forum history.

It’s almost like expanding your petty grievances into harassing neutral outside parties is a recipe for losing.
:think:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Kath

Post by Kath » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:10 am

DBTrek wrote:
Kath lost when she couldn’t let a win stand, and decided to take her war against everyone. Even threatened to ban some semi-active user who leveled a mild criticism in what hat to be a peak-WTF moment in forum history.
Huh. Context, please? I have no memory of this. I banned nobody. At the end of the day, I did very little wrt using mod functions.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:19 am

Kath wrote:
Haumana wrote: Most don't even care about your grudges, not even Hash. .
You sound silly, tbh. If Hash truly didn't care, he would have respected my wishes over a year ago, and removed my mod status. I've been asking him privately, numerous times, repeatedly, for over a year. . .

... Oh, and fuck with me, and you'll see - your posts will all be removed within minutes. (Though, I'm getting pretty tired, offers wears out soon, and maybe Hash will notice, at some point, but prolly not. Feel lucky, punk?)
Not a ban I guess. Just deletion of all their messages.

Kath

Post by Kath » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:25 am

DBTrek wrote: (Though, I'm getting pretty tired, offers wears out soon, and maybe Hash will notice, at some point, but prolly not. Feel lucky, punk?)
[/quote]
Lol - well, that sentence clears it all up for me. Likely cocktails involved. Yeah, and as I explained earlier in the thread, I would never actually do that. Big talker, I am. In terms of what I actually did during those few days - pretty snooze-festy. Nothing terribly interesting.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:55 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Bottom line, Kath calls people out, and when she's butt hurt, she's calls them out relentlessly, and when they answer the bell, she doubles down, and when that doesn't back them down, she goes into self pitying victim mode, and when that doesn't back them off, she has a meltdown.

But, nobody ever forces Kath to take it there, Kath takes it there of her own free will, she gets what she gives.
I think Kath has bipolar issues tbhf. I would just leave it alone. We are all kind of fucked up anyways.
You don't side with Hitler on issues like that? No concentration camp for him?

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:02 am

I'd also like to state my sincere regrets and apologize to Kath, I never meant for an experimental rhetorical forum war to escalate into such a heated event, I honestly meant it to be satirical, I was trying to convince you and others that the moderation of speaking off topic in a thread was excessive, I was honestly just teasing you at first, it seemed absurd to me, so I invoked an absurd rhetorical "war" in response, but as your position hardened and became more extreme, the rhetorical satirizing of it turned to digging heels in, but in the context of this forum where rhetoric is so heated, I lost sight that you were taking it to heart rather than viewing it as satirizing your positions, I wasn't meaning to attack you the person, merely the politic positions you were adopting as the ostensible authority, I didn't think you would take the "NHL Hockey Talk War" so seriously, and I didn't think you were at first, you seemed to be into it, counterattacking and laughing it off as nonsense, but I apologize none the less.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:54 pm

We’ve all been there Smitty, myself more than most, perhaps. Good of you to bury the hatchet.You’re a good guy for doing so. You were far from the only one surprised by the turns that convo took, but it’s ancient forum history in my book.

And I only worry about my book.
:twisted:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:13 pm

DBTrek wrote:We’ve all been there Smitty, myself more than most, perhaps. Good of you to bury the hatchet.You’re a good guy for doing so. You were far from the only one surprised by the turns that convo took, but it’s ancient forum history in my book.

And I only worry about my book.
:twisted:

+1
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience