We're Under Attack

Kazmyr

Re: We're Under Attack

Post by Kazmyr » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:19 am

That's it. I demand BBC Masshole!
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:39 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote::roll:

So you admit that they are perfectly capable of speaking the form of English used by government, media, universities, and professional employers, but you want to talk to them like animals and you are definitely not racist in any way.
They talk to themselves that way, they don't seem to mind or think it's speaking to each other like they are animals, and they certainly don't view the existence of channel that speaks in pidgin as a way to talk down to them. You're the one who thinks that, not them, not me, but you. You are projecting your views on others, not the other way around.
Them talking to each other like that is not the same as the BBC talking to them like that.

My wife's family would be insulted as fuck if I tried to speak to them the way they speak to each other.
They hire anchors who speak pidgin naturally, they aren't getting white folks who speak perfect english, to all of as sudden learn pidgin so they can talk down to them, you don't seem to get it, you are looking for racism under every rock, just like StA.

A pidgin channel existing is not looking down on black people, y'all have jumped the shark.
*yip*

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:49 am

StCapps wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
StCapps wrote:They talk to themselves that way, they don't seem to mind or think it's speaking to each other like they are animals, and they certainly don't view the existence of channel that speaks in pidgin as a way to talk down to them. You're the one who thinks that, not them, not me, but you. You are projecting your views on others, not the other way around.
Them talking to each other like that is not the same as the BBC talking to them like that.

My wife's family would be insulted as fuck if I tried to speak to them the way they speak to each other.
They hire anchors who speak pidgin naturally, they aren't getting white folks who speak perfect english, to all of as sudden learn pidgin so they can talk down to them, you don't seem to get it, you are looking for racism under every rock, just like StA.

A pidgin channel existing is not looking down on black people, y'all have jumped the shark.
So which way should American black reporters speak? Before or after the fly?

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:50 am

Kazmyr wrote:That's it. I demand BBC Masshole!
That's not an accent, that's a speech impediment
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:07 am

California wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

So which way should American black reporters speak? Before or after the fly?

Something tells me that if they try and talk like after the fly, they'll lose their job and be replaced with someone who talks like before the fly, even if they didn't swear.

But yeah a channel in pidgin, that's racist.
:roll:
*yip*

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:20 am

California wrote:
Kazmyr wrote:That's it. I demand BBC Masshole!
That's not an accent, that's a speech impediment
:lol:

Fahk yoo, khed.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.