No Masks

Martin Hash

No Masks

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:54 pm

Gwynne & I went out dancing tonight in a club we’ve never been to before, and not one mutterfukker was wearing a mask. I feel optimistic.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Re: No Masks

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:03 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Tim Pool has had enough, he's not holding back.

Epic Rant
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:15 pm

These have now shown up in my area

This is political disobedience. Great dissident messaging. Delegitimizes the Brandon Regime.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:45 am

Yup. Sticker campaign for the win.

That Tim Pool video is down. I'm gonna check for different alternatives to the Tube to see it. Here is Dore trying his best to bring the fringe to the normies. The circle is tightening and something is going to have to give. I am not sure what it will be. Austria came up today about how the unvaxxed are being lockeddowned. The wife mentioned that this is the way it is going to go here, and what will I do, and only the vaxxed gets medical. But I told her that there will be a black market that emerges and I'll figure out a way because fuck them I am not taking their shot. I'll lie, cheat and steal before I do that. I don't give a shit. I am a pirate at heart. #allbetsareoff

We are working on ways to get some Ivermectin. (assuming that covaids is endemic and everyone is going to get it.)

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:01 am

What's the date and title of that video?

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:12 am

If they are going to make it so that they think that I can't get a loaf of bread? "Motherfucker, I am going to get some bread."

Who are they really kidding?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:41 am

Haumana wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:45 am

That Tim Pool video is down. I'm gonna check for different alternatives to the Tube to see it. Here is Dore trying his best to bring the fringe to the normies. The circle is tightening and something is going to have to give. I am not sure what it will be. Austria came up today about how the unvaxxed are being lockeddowned. The wife mentioned that this is the way it is going to go here, and what will I do, and only the vaxxed gets medical. But I told her that there will be a black market that emerges and I'll figure out a way because fuck them I am not taking their shot. I'll lie, cheat and steal before I do that. I don't give a shit. I am a pirate at heart. #allbetsareoff

We are working on ways to get some Ivermectin. (assuming that covaids is endemic and everyone is going to get it.)

Here's 30 seconds of the Tim Pool rant. The original was posted on Nov. 12. He's just calling this shit what it is, Evil.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/CRZDGCqwfmqt/

I believe this is the same clip I originally posted https://rumble.com/vp7zmh-tim-pool-spea ... undit.html

I think you can still buy Ivermectin from India, want me to try and get you a link ? Last I saw it was about $125 per bottle.

This shit is all about compliance.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:14 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:41 am
Haumana wrote:

Here's 30 seconds of the Tim Pool rant. The original was posted on Nov. 12. He's just calling this shit what it is, Evil.

I believe this is the same clip I originally posted https://rumble.com/vp7zmh-tim-pool-spea ... undit.html

I think you can still buy Ivermectin from India, want me to try and get you a link ? Last I saw it was about $125 per bottle.

This shit is all about compliance.
Yes I want a link, please. Last I heard was that the No Agenda crew got a shipment through but one of their producers had gotten their shit seized by the CDC through customs.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:24 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:41 am
Haumana wrote:

Good shit. Thanks for the link. Wife and I were discussing this last nigh. Good and Evil. Biblical proportions. None of this is ok.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:26 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:54 pm
Gwynne & I went out dancing tonight in a club we’ve never been to before, and not one mutterfukker was wearing a mask. I feel optimistic.
Went to a Christmas Market over the weekend. Not a mask in sight. I haven't seen a mask in public in a long time unless it's an elderly person or black person.