I Caused Havoc

Martin Hash

I Caused Havoc

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:08 pm

Gwynne & I went dancing At The Garages in Beaverton, OR. I caused a huge scene not wearing a mask. Where is everybody pushing back? You fuckin’ pussies. America is over.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Re: I Caused Havoc

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:12 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:08 pm
Gwynne & I went dancing At The Garages in Beaverton, OR. I caused a huge scene not wearing a mask. Where is everybody pushing back? You fuckin’ pussies. America is over.
I'm in the middle of the shit too, I fight the school boards the health boards, and I walk my money to places where masks aren't needed. They want me to comply, I'll go out of state if need be.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:35 am

It's more insidious than that...

Beaverton, OR is Covidian Ground Zero. I purposely chose to go to that club to see if I could work my maskless magic. When we arrived, I dutifully put on a mask when the bartender asked me. He told me I could take it off when we sat down. I looked around, few people were wearing masks; more importanly, half the people on the dance floor weren't wearing masks. Gwynne & I watched for a few minutes to get the feel of the place than went maskless out to dance. A guy came up to me and said I had to put on a mask. I said no & got kicked out. Here's the rub: I was the only white male dancing without a mask.

p.s. I'm not famous enough in Beaverton.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:35 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:35 am
It's more insidious than that...

Beaverton, OR is Covidian Ground Zero. I purposely chose to go to that club to see if I could work my maskless magic. When we arrived, I dutifully put on a mask when the bartender asked me. He told me I could take it off when we sat down. I looked around, few people were wearing masks; more importanly, half the people on the dance floor weren't wearing masks. Gwynne & I watched for a few minutes to get the feel of the place than went maskless out to dance. A guy came up to me and said I had to put on a mask. I said no & got kicked out. Here's the rub: I was the only white male dancing without a mask.

p.s. I'm not famous enough in Beaverton.
Not to burst your bubble, but Mass is where COVID started. It was brought over by someone from Biogen that brought it over to the US after meeting someone in the Wuhan labs. It then spread like wildfire, it actually went through Biogen and several other bio companies because the person who was patient 0 didn't want to report they had a "cold" or they wouldn't be able to travel back to the US...originally, and didn't report it until a week after they got home... I only know this because my wife was making appointments for doctors.

She told me about how an entire practice had to be shut down because of it, and told me who the person was too... which due to specific laws we aren't allowed to go any further.

The problem was that this wasn't reported to the media until it "officially" hit in Washington State, Illinois, and MA... This happened around December of 2019... which would throw the entire COVID timeline out of proportion... so they ignored it and let the timeline stand.

That being said, I will put on a mask only if I go to my son's school... because I am trying to get into the politics of the school system, and I don't need to rock the boat that badly yet. But I've already written a letter to both boards and told them the next time we talk I will be talking about several things which they will need to respond to... otherwise, I will be going to the media and stating that the rules and regulations you are putting forward are not constitutional.

I will not shop at any place that requires a mask, I refuse to give money who give into fear.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:30 pm

My wife told me that there was another white male dancing w/o a mask but he was with a black woman.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:49 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:30 pm
My wife told me that there was another white male dancing w/o a mask but he was with a black woman.
You mean someone decided to dance with someone who isn't of the same color as them? [fake shock]

Seems to me not enough people in key Democrat strongholds are willing to stand up and fight.
#NotOneRedCent