Either my body is getting used to this or pain doesn't affect me as much anymore.

The Conservative

Either my body is getting used to this or pain doesn't affect me as much anymore.

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:57 pm

So I woke up with discomfort this AM. I figured I had a traveler (kidney stones) just starting it's trek.

I told my wife, and through the day I was in mild discomfort, nothing extreme or noteworthy. I just took a cold shower, and something to keep the inflammation down.

Within 12 hours I just passed not I e, but two stones. The first was 3mm the 2nd was 6mm.

I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but pass g stones now seems to be a slight inconvenience to my body than what has been told by many as exceuciating pain.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Re: Either my body is getting used to this or pain doesn't affect me as much anymore.

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:27 am

Quit drinking diet coke

The Conservative

Re: Either my body is getting used to this or pain doesn't affect me as much anymore.

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:22 am

I don't drink diet anything.closest i get is sun tea mixed with lemonade.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:16 am

Hmm. Idk bro but if it don't hurt then count your blessings I guess. Never had one. Not looking forward to it myself :?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:16 am

That’s pretty great. Sounds like you dodged one.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:31 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:16 am
That’s pretty great. Sounds like you dodged one.
Yeah, well either way. I can tell you this, my wife said they are worse than having a child naturally without painkillers.

So, I really hope my body isn't getting used to that kind of pain level. Lol.
#NotOneRedCent