Montegriffo

Re: You know what I don't like? Gays

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:18 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:10 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:00 pm
I rarely find work boring. I enjoy it.
Sometimes it can be a bit tedious, like that posh weddings job I talked about earlier. Making 300 of the same kind of canape gets boring but most of the jobs I've had I liked.
Fuck off with your positive bullshit. I'm drinking and wallowing after doing work and submitting an online school assignment. I'm not having this shit right now. You want to be happy and whatnot, find some other place to do it.
I get to be creative and often get immediate positive feedback.
Can't you get into sculptural can stacking or something?

Wow, I typed that into google to see if they had any examples and there are shit loads.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:20 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:18 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:00 pm
I rarely find work boring. I enjoy it.
Sometimes it can be a bit tedious, like that posh weddings job I talked about earlier. Making 300 of the same kind of canape gets boring but most of the jobs I've had I liked.
Fuck off with your positive bullshit. I'm drinking and wallowing after doing work and submitting an online school assignment. I'm not having this shit right now. You want to be happy and whatnot, find some other place to do it.

Wow, I typed that into google to see if they had any examples and there are shit loads.
I trained at the Cobra Kan Dojo and kicked Ralph Macchio's ass. He was old and washed up at that point.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:24 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:20 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:18 pm
heydaralon wrote:

I trained at the Cobra Kan Dojo and kicked Ralph Macchio's ass. He was old and washed up at that point.
I'm on antihisssstamines so you can't hurt me.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:52 pm

Anyone want to see my gun? It's p sweet

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:29 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:52 pm
Anyone want to see my gun? It's p sweet
Considering the thread title I hope this isn't a euphemism.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:51 am

Well this thread turned into a surprising gem
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:49 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:51 am
I got your back, homey

Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:53 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:49 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:51 am
I got your back, homey

Thanks Man, Appreciate You
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:04 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:53 am

Taking up the challenge of the models to walk tall at the gay bar, which was Boots in the 6ix btw, so not just any gay bar, the hottest gay bar in Toronto, was not just to get the putty. It was breaking the rules. Apparently this was something I, as a straight guy, was not allowed to do. So I wanted to bust that and see what it was like. Like I say, I wasn't scared of the gay guys, and in fact, they were really nice to me, since they were hitting on me. I learned what it was like to be a hot chick at the club, everybody buying me drinks and hitting on me, since I was the only straight guy there, and that is the gay guy fantasy. And then I went home with someone else, broke their hearts and went home with my chick friends, just like chicks do
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:11 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:04 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:53 am

Taking up the challenge of the models to walk tall at the gay bar, which was Boots in the 6ix btw, so not just any gay bar, the hottest gay bar in Toronto, was not just to get the putty. It was breaking the rules. Apparently this was something I, as a straight guy, was not allowed to do. So I wanted to bust that and see what it was like. Like I say, I wasn't scared of the gay guys, and in fact, they were really nice to me, since they were hitting on me. I learned what it was like to be a hot chick at the club, everybody buying me drinks and hitting on me, since I was the only straight guy there, and that is the gay guy fantasy. And then I went home with someone else, broke their hearts and went home with my chick friends, just like chicks do
Some of the buddies I worked with at Wal-Mart when I was 19 used to talk up gay bars, saying you are only one of the only straight guys in the place and the women all have their guard down assuming you are gay, they dont have their usual defenses up, then when they start wishing you were straight, and then they not too long after find out you are, and then they are stoked and your foot is already in the door. Made sense at the time, but I never took them up on it, turns out they were right, just as I suspected
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*