Re: You know what I don't like? Gays

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:53 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:48 am
Women thinking overly skinny is more attractive is a upsetting
It's not about us

She loves that I love her booty

It's a flex move on other chicks

Chicks are judgy, she likes to look good in her little outfits, and I am down with that too
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:55 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:53 am
StCapps wrote:
It's not about us

Chicks are judgy, she likes to look good in her little outfits, and I am down with that too
I know, fucking peer pressure lameness, too many chicks have no idea what looking good actually is and then it drives them to want to lose the hips and booty to get compliments from their blind ass girlfriends

Disappointing, as you can tell, it's a major pet peeve of mine
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:57 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:55 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
It's not about us

I know, fucking peer pressure lameness, too many chicks have no idea what looking good actually is and then it drives them to want to lose the hips and booty to get compliments from their blind ass girlfriends

Disappointing
Corporate Boss Lady has to go on stage at the meetings

Look good, feel good, shoot good
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:58 am

Women trying to be super skinny is similar to men trying to be stronger than each other. There is a certain level of muscularity that most women find attractive, and after that point it starts to reverse. That level is not really that difficult to achieve either, but we tend to want to be stronger because the bigger and stronger we are the more we can intimidate one another and move up in the male dominance hierarchy. They do similar things with their skinniness.

It's starting to get mixed up, lately, with physique dudes trying to get super lean and strength training chicks trying to get stronger, but for the most part the old paradigm still holds.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:01 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:57 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

It's not about us

Disappointing

Yeah well, if she thought having the hips and booty was looking good, she would feel better having it, and shoot better than by trying to get rid of it fools errand style

Why do so many people have to be blind and start creating a snowball effect? Not cool, totally lame
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:02 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:58 am
Women trying to be super skinny is similar to men trying to be stronger than each other. There is a certain level of muscularity that most women find attractive, and after that point it starts to reverse. That level is not really that difficult to achieve either, but we tend to want to be stronger because the bigger and stronger we are the more we can intimidate one another and move up in the male dominance hierarchy. They do similar things with their skinniness.

It's starting to get mixed up, lately, with physique dudes trying to get super lean and strength training chicks trying to get stronger, but for the most part the old paradigm still holds.
Indeed, it's totally lame though

The faggots encourage it too, and other blind men, those who can see are vastly outnumbered
Last edited by StCapps on Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:02 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:01 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

Disappointing

Yeah well, if she thought having the hips and booty was looking good, she would feel better having it, and shoot better than by trying to get rid of it fools errand style

Why do so many people have to be blind and start creating a snowball effect? Not cool, totally lame
She can't really get rid of it, her frame is curvy, hippy, with booty

She just wants it all to be as tight as possible

Also she says she spends a lot of money on clothes and she has to fit into what she buys
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:06 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:02 am
StCapps wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Also she says she spends a lot of money on clothes and she has to fit into what she buys
I get that, but sounds like she's overdoing it, just a touch, thankfully she can't overdo it enough to actually get rid of it

She has that industrious work ethic hard wired into her, but it leaves her prone to over training because she's too worried about under training, when the chances of under training actually becoming a thing are zero
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:07 am

StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:06 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

I get that, but sounds like she's overdoing it, just a touch

She has that industrious hard wired into her, but it leaves her prone to overtraining because she's too worried about undertraining, when the chances of that actually becoming a thing are zero
She has a huge sweet tooth, she is a sugar junky, like it is crack cocaine

She loves Angus cheeseburgers

She just massively restricts her intake down to just for a treat once in awhile

She extremely dedicated, disciplined and driven

She's an All Canadian Girl

But her bloodline is German
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:10 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:07 am
StCapps wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:06 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

I get that, but sounds like she's overdoing it, just a touch

She has that industrious hard wired into her, but it leaves her prone to overtraining because she's too worried about undertraining, when the chances of that actually becoming a thing are zero
She has a huge sweet tooth, she is a sugar junky, like it is crack cocaine

She loves Angus cheeseburgers

She just massively restricts her intake down to just for a treat once in awhile

She extremely dedicated, disciplined and driven

She an All Canadian Girl

But he bloodline is German
I got the sweet tooth thing too, so did my grandfather, he used to sneak a bowl of ice cream in when my grandma would come to the door and greet us when my family would visit their home on the East Mountain, when me and my bro were little kids, eventually after we made our way upstairs he'd greet us eating ice cream, and then my grandma would get all fake mad and he'd just smile laughing to himself

As for Dorothy, it's a good thing your lazy hedonistic ass can get her to ease up every now and then, because she needs that balance and isn't always willing to do it without ample encouragement to rest and recover
*yip*