I decided to see Grindr

TheReal_ND

I decided to see Grindr

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:10 pm

I don't know how I convinced myself this but I honestly thought someone would let me crash on their couch no gay stuff involved. I got a lot of penis pics. I assured them they were all very nice penis. I also signed up for tinder and ab ugly fat bitch tried to one up me. I swear to fuck

TheReal_ND

Re: I decided to see Grindr

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:42 am

I found someone cool

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:55 am

This will end in happiness.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:36 am

:gay-imgay:

Manwithnoname

Post by Manwithnoname » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:31 am

This place gets odder by the day
Carlin delenda est

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:20 am

You first need to figure out whether you are a top or bottom before setting out on this adventure. No sense trying to out-bottom an bottom you picked up on grinder.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:48 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:20 am
You first need to figure out whether you are a top or bottom before setting out on this adventure. No sense trying to out-bottom an bottom you picked up on grinder.
Everyone kept sending me dick pics so I deleted my account. I thought it might be a place to find bros and hang out with. I don't think I'm wrong either. I think in the future, dating sites for bros only are going to become popular.

For example, I am a very lonely person and I can go to tinder but even when I poach fat chicks they start asking me to take care of them and give them money and shit. I don't want that. I want to find bros to hang out with and help each other out. Obviously Grindr is full of gays that send penis pics to anyone that hits them up but this will change someday. Eventually we are going to see the rise of friend dating services. There is a market niche for it that is not being exploited on purpose.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:22 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:32 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:48 pm
Everyone kept sending me dick pics so I deleted my account. I thought it might be a place to find bros and hang out with. I don't think I'm wrong either. I think in the future, dating sites for bros only are going to become popular.

For example, I am a very lonely person and I can go to tinder but even when I poach fat chicks they start asking me to take care of them and give them money and shit. I don't want that. I want to find bros to hang out with and help each other out. Obviously Grindr is full of gays that send penis pics to anyone that hits them up but this will change someday. Eventually we are going to see the rise of friend dating services. There is a market niche for it that is not being exploited on purpose.
You can actually use Bumble like that. It has a special mode for finding friends. But few dudes actually use it like that. I have been just going to my neighbor's house and looking through her PoF account. She hooks up every now and again and has literally hundreds of messages from dudes in there. It's occurred to me that I could just use her account to find friends, but I am not sure how to make that happen without it sounding super gay.

"Hey dude, this is not really the chick you were trying to hook up with, but her dude neighbor. I saw your profile and you look pretty cool. If you ever want to hang out at the pub or anything hit me up via her." :lol:

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:13 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:48 pm

I would like to hangout with you dude and several others on here. Sucks we live all over the place . Alledgedly Speaker is creating a community online for these type of IRL connections .
The good, the true, & the beautiful