Re: Favorite Film and TV Characters

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:31 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:03 pm
brewster wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:52 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:40 pm

Well I still loves yeas, even if you is misguided.

Not gonna send you any money tho, I don't like your policy vis a vis da Joos.
Me neither on both counts, but parents are pretty fucked up when it comes to helping kids when it will make a difference. The same amount that would be "meh" when you're 60 could be life changing when you're 30. It was for my wife and I. The best plan is for wealth to skip generations so you get from your gramps when you really need it, that was a chunk of our 1st downpayment. But that requires you not still be a young fucking idiot, and ND is still challenged in that.
I don't judge.

Like Marty says, I won the Lucktocracy.

Divine Watchmaker provides.

Clearly, however, the God of the Hebrews has decreed that Dukenog need wander the wilderness some more.

Not my place to interfere with the will of the Lord.
https://www.biblehub.com/genesis/12-3.htm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:34 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:31 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:03 pm
brewster wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:52 pm

Me neither on both counts, but parents are pretty fucked up when it comes to helping kids when it will make a difference. The same amount that would be "meh" when you're 60 could be life changing when you're 30. It was for my wife and I. The best plan is for wealth to skip generations so you get from your gramps when you really need it, that was a chunk of our 1st downpayment. But that requires you not still be a young fucking idiot, and ND is still challenged in that.
I don't judge.

Like Marty says, I won the Lucktocracy.

Divine Watchmaker provides.

Clearly, however, the God of the Hebrews has decreed that Dukenog need wander the wilderness some more.

Not my place to interfere with the will of the Lord.
https://www.biblehub.com/genesis/12-3.htm
Jews killed Jesus you literal retard. Jesus was the reformer of the fucking synagogue of Satan

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:35 pm

Romans killed Jesus. The Jews condemned him.

If you really want to take a viable tact against the Jews, you'd point out that none of the Jews today are actual Jews. No Temple. No priests. No sacrifice. No Covenant.

If Trump lets them build the Temple again, and all the Cohens agree to return to Israel and become priests.. then you'd be SOL again.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:38 pm

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:35 pm

If you really want to take a viable tact against the Jews, you'd point out that none of the Jews today are actual Jews. No Temple. No priests. No sacrifice. No Covenant.

If Trump lets them build the Temple again, and all the Cohens agree to return to Israel and become priests.. then you'd be SOL again.
E Michael Jones suggest as much. So many so called Jews are aethists or agnostics .
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:38 pm

How the fuck would I be SOL? I don't take my fucking communion of the Talmud. I worship Jesus. Fuck out of here with your asinine philosemitery.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:40 pm

God condemned his own son, Golgotha was the will of the Lord.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:41 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:38 pm

E Michael Jones suggest as much. So many so called Jews are aethists or agnostics .
The Temple was destroyed.

Christ is the New Temple. The Blessed Mother the new Ark. The Apostles and their legitimate successors are the priestly class.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:48 pm

The God of the Hebrews has only condemned Dukenog to a van down by the river, in a tropical clime.

It ain't Stalingrad.

What's the temperature in Texas?

I ain't crying for him.
Nec Aspera Terrent

brewster

Post by brewster » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:07 pm

Assuming your apostles were trustworthy narrators. Seems to me blaming the Romans, who ruled the whole fucking known world, was not a good play at the time if you were looking for recruits. They were not know for their forbearance.

A few weeks ago I watched last year's John Legend "Jesus Christ Superstar Live". The casting and performance of Judas seemed wrong to me. The actor was a big, powerful, confident seeming black man in a studly sleeveless shirt. My benchmark is the 70's hippy film, where Judas seemed genuinely freaking out and having a breakdown in fear of the Romans. In that context, it all makes so much more sense.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:22 pm

assuming the apostles are faithful narrators
Yeah because jews are the gold standard of faithful narration.