Gab Handles List

C-Mag

Re: Gab Handles List

Post by C-Mag » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:56 pm

Andrew Torba writes
·
Now that John Matze has been ousted by the Mercers, perhaps it's time to speak a little more freely about Parler.

Was Parler a GOP establishment attempt to subvert the work Gab has been doing for 5+ years and data mine conservatives? Good question!

When Gab first launched let's just say we were approached by some "hedge fund people" on the right who wanted to invest on one condition: stop talking about certain topics and people, change the branding, and give up control.

Obviously we didn't take the deal with the devil.

What happened to John Matze is partially why.

The CEO and Founder ousted from his own company. Should never happen, especially not in an early stage startup.

Keep your daddy's billionaire hedge fund money, Rebekah.

We don't need it.

We have The People.

Mercer did the same thing to Bannon: https://www.businessinsider.com/rebekah ... non-2018-1

Mercer did the same thing to Milo: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... lo/544877/

John Matze should have seen it coming, this will be an important lesson to learn early in his career. I've spoken to him a few times and genuinely believe that he supports free speech.

We wish him well with his next adventure.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:21 pm

I don't remember if I ever signed up on Parler. I never posted if I did, couldn't even tell you what my password was if I did. The only place I know I did sign up was bitchute, and even there I don't remember my password, I've never needed it since all I really do is watch stuff there.

I did setup contributions though via subscribe star to bitchute and gab. Small, but I wanted to do something to support them.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:55 am

Ph64 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:21 pm
I don't remember if I ever signed up on Parler. I never posted if I did, couldn't even tell you what my password was if I did. The only place I know I did sign up was bitchute, and even there I don't remember my password, I've never needed it since all I really do is watch stuff there.

I did setup contributions though via subscribe star to bitchute and gab. Small, but I wanted to do something to support them.
Yes, supporting dissident services is important. I never even looked at Parler, I thought about it, but never got around to it. Torba describes how the Elites take control of business and opinion. Easy money, financing, and increase your customer base. Hard to turn down, but if you are going to remain independent, you can't take their money.

This is exactly what happened to Dan Carlin. Went to a meeting with the Elites, and got lined up with support, which resulted in conformity to they system.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:01 am

I’m uncorruptible. Nobody can give me anything I don’t already have, and I can’t be blackmailed nor extorted by hostage-taking.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:02 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:01 am
I’m uncorruptible. Nobody can give me anything I don’t already have, and I can’t be blackmailed nor extorted by hostage-taking.

It is your best quality.
PLATA O PLOMO