Re: NFL 2018-19 Season

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:41 pm

clubgop wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:59 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:05 am
clubgop wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:20 am

a pro league enough that it was used to campaign for national policies. The Philadelphia Eagles were named after the NRA no, not that one dumbass, the national recovery act, the new deal program eventually shot down by SCOTUS.

And yes proving my point exactly, you cant wax nostalgic or poetic about a game where not one iota of respect is placed on it's history.

Sweet dumb bitch got owned again by his own ignorance. The history of the game you profess to love alludes you.

Your love letter is written in crayon. Much like the players, its fans suffer from irreparable brain damage.
Wow, you are reaching now. What was Smokey Joe Randalsons batting average in 1876? Every sport starts out as a small time touring league.
The small time touring league would have been before the NFL.
I am not reaching, you are reaching you have to go to 1876. 2 centuries prior, to the year the National League was first formed.

Did you make up the name of a player? Google turns up nothing and here are the rosters of 1876 teams in the national league with stats and I dont have that name.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/sear ... &pid=&idx=

Your move, dumb bitch.
Yes, I made up the player. The point is that none of this matters outside of your feverish mind.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:25 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:41 pm
clubgop wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:59 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:05 am

Wow, you are reaching now. What was Smokey Joe Randalsons batting average in 1876? Every sport starts out as a small time touring league.
The small time touring league would have been before the NFL.
I am not reaching, you are reaching you have to go to 1876. 2 centuries prior, to the year the National League was first formed.

Did you make up the name of a player? Google turns up nothing and here are the rosters of 1876 teams in the national league with stats and I dont have that name.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/sear ... &pid=&idx=

Your move, dumb bitch.
Yes, I made up the player. The point is that none of this matters outside of your feverish mind.
Yes, it does. The resource exists, Sabermetrics is a thing. That is twice now you have proven to be a complete and utter dumbass. Pushing a narrative that doesnt exist because it only registers in your dumbass feverish mind. If you want to think football is war simulation, but what do you think they teach at war colleges? It's a glorified history class. Surely, if football be a battle simulator, surely its adherents would be so dedicated to its history. But nope, dumbasses pushing a narrative that doesn't exist and can't back it up, wondering for the life of them why the pinball machine, fantasy element of the game is only thing that gets any attention. Yes Virginia, facts do matter, history does matter. You argued a point, got totally owned on it and now say it doesnt matter. Then why argue it in the first place? It's ok you are wrong, you always are. Just dont be an absolute bitch about it.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:36 pm

Don't you know, clubby?

An average NFL game models directly the siege of Bastogne. Marvin Lewis is just like George S. Patton, Jr., up in here.

:goteam: :drunk:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:48 pm

Fife wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:36 pm
Don't you know, clubby?

An average NFL game models directly the siege of Bastogne. Marvin Lewis is just like George S. Patton, Jr., up in here.

:goteam: :drunk:
If you are going to go dirty dick go full dirty dick
An average NFL game models directly the siege of Bastogne. Jerry Lee Lewis is just like General Blackjack Pershing, up in here.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:51 pm

Wew you two are working hard in this one. Better take a breather. Get another swig of mercury in ya, you’ve earned it.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:18 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:51 pm
Wew you two are working hard in this one. Better take a breather. Get another swig of mercury in ya, you’ve earned it.
"I dont care that I am getting beaten to a pulp up in here but I am going to flail and desperately and horribly try to gaslight everyone."

You waxed poetic about something you know nothing about, which really now is everything and got caught being wrong and bullshiting eternally and cant admit it. As usual. I am seriously thinking of not keeping that list, yes it does exist, a list of what you do know would be shorter and manageable. Blank is pretty manageable.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:29 pm

If anyone else thinks going to baseball-reference.com is "hard work." Please hire me. I'll do it for a low low price.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:33 pm

clubgop wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:18 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:51 pm
"I dont care that I am getting beaten to a pulp up in here but I am going to flail and desperately and horribly try to gaslight everyone."

You waxed poetic about something you know nothing about, which really now is everything and got caught being wrong and bullshiting eternally and cant admit it. As usual. I am seriously thinking of not keeping that list, yes it does exist, a list of what you do know would be shorter and manageable. Blank is pretty manageable.
I have absolutely no doubt that you maintain a list of your imagined victories over me. Probably keep it right next to your computer, so you can feel accomplished. You no doubt pull it out every time you get “that feeling” that no one loves or cares about you. Every time you have to face that nagging doubt that you’re worth the air you breathe every day.
You have purpose. You can troll that guy on the little Internet forum, and feel strong. Maybe soon your other imaginary friends will get behind you, and run him down. But no matter. They know how smart and funny you are. They just don’t say it.

Football is a game of military strategy, similar to chess, with the added bonus of violence. Nobody cares that they didn’t keep detailed statistics before the modern era. Nobody cares what you think about me.

Nobody. Cares.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:01 pm

"I have no evidence to back my assertions but I assure you it's true."

The list I keep is actually in the computer.

And it is not about my victories they are everyone's victory. It wasnt me that got you on Manhattan real estate, or anything about China, or entrapment, or estoppel, or.....countless other things. My real only victory is how your stupidity lends itself to zoolander references.

I thought you were so dedicated to the truth but suddenly no one cares when you get owned. For two pages you have made an argument with no documentation to back it up, claiming no one cares but you keep arguing. It seems like you do care. You care very deeply. That I, the disgusting filthy jew, that no one can ever love because you know jew, owns you on a regular basis. Nevermind anyone else with a pulse does so.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:05 pm

Are we screaming racist when we get bad feels now? How predictable.

Here’s your homework, scooter:

1. Identify the “argument” that I’m making in this thread, and what you think you’ve refuted.

2. Find any post in my entire history that identifies me as anti-Semitic.

Let me know when you’re done.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace