Future Predictions

C-Mag

Re: Future Predictions

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:48 pm

BroGrump, you've inspired me to make my own short term prediction

Bruce and Nellie Ohr testimony will blow wide open the Coup D'etat, that testimony should occur in the next 2 - 6 weeks.

My thought process:
No one in the FBI or DOJ really claim the Ohr's. By that I mean no one will say who assigned Bruce and Nellie Ohr to do their dirty work with foreign agents and the Clinton Admin that resulted in the fake dossier.

Rosenstein says he doesn't know who assigned Bruce. Rosenstein won't say when he knew Nellie was working for the Clinton Campaign.

Also, Nellie was working for the FBI, while she was working for the Clinton Campaign.

They are going to get asked these questions. Maybe they take the 5th, we'll see. But these two are the lynch pin.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:42 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:16 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:14 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:02 am
Venezuela’s government will collapse in the next 2 weeks, or it will invade Brazil.
+1

Now that's a good prediction. Specific and with a definite time frame.
Props for throwing it down.
That currency move is like firing a spark plug in a gas tank. No way that holds together more than a week or two.
Looking for an update BroGrump
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:43 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:42 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

+1

That currency move is like firing a spark plug in a gas tank. No way that holds together more than a week or two.
Posted it the other day in the Venezuela thread. Just watch.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:44 pm

I predict Kavanaugh will be confirmed. :twisted:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:06 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:44 pm
I predict the Left will react with Violance, Intolerance and Hatred :twisted: :twisted:
PLATA O PLOMO

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:07 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:42 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

+1

He wrong, as usual.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:09 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:06 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:44 pm
I predict the Left will react with Violance, Intolerance and Hatred :twisted: :twisted:
Nah just a hissy fit, they are in "we gotta front for the election mode." They dont realize the hissy fit is almost as bad as the violence.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:53 am

Some food for thought on how things in 1983 looked to Sir Isaac, a high school junior who still had an absolute belief that he was going to be an astronaut, and the rest of the world regarding the prospects for 2019:

35 years ago, Isaac Asimov was asked by the Star to predict the world of 2019. Here is what he wrote
By Isaac Asimov

Originally published Dec. 31, 1983

lf we look into the world as it may be at the end of another generation, let’s say 2019 — that’s 35 years from now, the same number of years since 1949 when George Orwell’s 1984 was first published — three considerations must dominate our thoughts:

1. Nuclear war. 2. Computerization. 3. Space utilization.

. . .

If the United States and the Soviet Union flail away at each other at any time between now and 2019, there is absolutely no use to discussing what life will be like in that year. Too few of us, or of our children and grand· children, will be alive then for there to be any point in describing the precise condition of global misery at that time.

Let us, therefore, assume there will be no nuclear war — not necessarily a safe assumption — and carry on from there.

. . .

The jobs that will disappear will tend to be just those routine clerical and assembly-line jobs that are simple enough, repetitive enough, and stultifying enough to destroy the finely balanced minds of those human beings unfortunate enough to have been forced to spend years doing them in order to earn a living, and yet complicated enough to rest above the capacity of any machine that is neither a computer nor computerized.

It is these that computers and robots for which they are perfectly designed will take over.

The jobs that will appear will, inevitably, involve the design, the manufacture, the installation, the maintenance and repair of computers and robots, and an understanding of whole new industries that these “intelligent” machines will make possible.

This means that a vast change in the nature of education must take place, and entire populations must be made “computer-literate” and must be taught to deal with a “high-tech” world.

. . .

By 2019, we will be back on the moon in force. There will be on it not Americans only, but an international force of some size; and not to collect moon rocks only, but to establish a mining station that will process moon soil and take it to places in space where it can be smelted into metals, ceramics. glass and concrete — construction materials for the large structures that will be put in orbit about the Earth.

One such structure which very conceivably, might be completed by 2019 would be the prototype of a solar power station, outfitted to collect solar energy, convert it to microwaves and beam it to Earth.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:57 am

if we follow our current trajectory, i predict the word "bitch" will one day become taboo to the extreme left, and will be deemed offensive hate speech in the same way that faggot or tranny are today

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:04 am

Tanning salons will eventually fall within the crosshairs of the blackface inquisition.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"