FAQ: find out how much of an alt-nazi YOU are

The Conservative

Re: FAQ: find out how much of an alt-nazi YOU are

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:23 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Avoiding the mind-virus like a champ. So glad that this isn't a right-wing echo chamber around here. :D

results.PNG

And there is absolutely no shock on that result.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:29 am

I don't get this thread anymore

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:34 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:

Elaborate.

Did no listen to it but will at sometime. Just because i think Western civ as a positive force took a long vacation before coming back i support a destructive type of multiculturalism? GTFO.

Hastur wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: I murdered GCF in pretty much every debate.

What the fuck is there to like about Twitter.
Elaborate.
Short communication, tiny avatars and mobs. What is there to like?

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:44 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:

Did no listen to it but will at sometime. Just because i think Western civ as a positive force took a long vacation before coming back i support a destructive type of multiculturalism? GTFO.

Hastur wrote: Elaborate.
Short communication, tiny avatars and mobs. What is there to like?

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:27 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Avoiding the mind-virus like a champ. So glad that this isn't a right-wing echo chamber around here. :D

results.PNG

And there is absolutely no shock on that result.
I'm quite proud to be a moderate. Exactly where I would want to be.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:32 am

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:36 am

1 minute calling me some sort of traitor...

Are you sure he is the right kind of guy...?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:38 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
1 minute calling me some sort of traitor...

Are you sure he is the right kind of guy...?

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:55 am

This woman creeps me out.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck