Martin Hash Poker Club

TheReal_ND

Re: Martin Hash Poker Club

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:I've visited the third world a few times, not Europe. They're a lot poorer than us, but no less free, unless you're talking about the Middle East or China.
I was in Caracas circa 99-00. No such thing as free press let alone speech. Back to wherever you came from.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:13 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Ok I've been back and after 4 hrs you get another 12.5k in chips.
What you will have to do is click twice on the scheduled ring game "Superbowl" that I've set up. Then click take a seat, you will get a pop up telling you you don't have enough chips with an option for "free chips", click that and repeat 4 hrs later. This will give you 26k of chips in total so we can play the 20k tournament or the 100/200 ring game with 100 big blinds each.

Sorry this is such a pain, blame the Nanny State.
I have a seat at the table!

:)
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:14 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Pretty much everywhere is less free than us in the United States, honestly.

You can't even criticize the demographic replacement of European peoples in Europe without facing the potential of being locked in a cage for heresy. I mean.. they still technically have fucking heresy laws in Europe, which is what mandated political correctness is even if they don't want to call it that.

I think it might make sense to posit that many in the third world are objectively freer than most Europeans today. Just not Americans.

That's not to say we don't have our problems either. The police state is ramping up. But shit ain't like Europe-fucked yet.
Can't blow the whistle on government or your employer, can't even videotape or discuss what happens with our food, government can tap everything you do or say, and apparently freedom of the press is just over now, so..... yeah. I'd say it's ramping up.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:24 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Pretty much everywhere is less free than us in the United States, honestly.

You can't even criticize the demographic replacement of European peoples in Europe without facing the potential of being locked in a cage for heresy. I mean.. they still technically have fucking heresy laws in Europe, which is what mandated political correctness is even if they don't want to call it that.

I think it might make sense to posit that many in the third world are objectively freer than most Europeans today. Just not Americans.

That's not to say we don't have our problems either. The police state is ramping up. But shit ain't like Europe-fucked yet.
Can't blow the whistle on government or your employer, can't even videotape or discuss what happens with our food, government can tap everything you do or say, and apparently freedom of the press is just over now, so..... yeah. I'd say it's ramping up.

You don't know shit.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:30 pm

Indeed. It is worse somewhere, therefore no problems exist. :roll:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:44 pm

They're a lot poorer than us, but no less free
You don't know a fucking thing about what you're talking about.

I've been there, you obligation to flee shit stain. If you had ever been there, you would know that what you said was absolutely bullshit.

Stop pretending like you know fuck all what it's like outside your bubble.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:23 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

I've been there, you obligation to flee shit stain. If you had ever been there, you would know that what you said was absolutely bullshit.

Since you're clearly referring to the Middle East, why don't you go ahead and see if you can read the second half of my sentence that you quoted.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:40 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Since you're clearly referring to the Middle East, why don't you go ahead and see if you can read the second half of my sentence that you quoted.
:lol:

as though i need to respond to you.

you don't know shit.

please, tell me. tell me all about that which you know fuck all about.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:24 am

Friday night on the MHF

Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:02 pm

Only 4 players signed up so far!

Capps, where are you? It's no good trash talking and not being prepared to back it up, it makes you look like a pussy.
Apeman, we could do with you joining in to help make up the numbers.
LVH, don't let a little thing like the Superbowl get in the way.

Anyone else, you only have a day to get registered and tick the extra free chips twice (4 hrs in between each)

Come on guys there's some serious bragging rights at stake here. You're going to regret it if I end up chip leader, bet that.......
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.