Martin Hash Poker Club

Fife

Re: Martin Hash Poker Club

Post by Fife » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:29 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Did a Brit just issue a gag order on DCF members?
LULZZZZ

I'm out

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:15 pm

Only at the poker table dear boy, time and a place and all that.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:58 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
I'm for it. Shit-talking only, at the table, within reason. No need to get strict about it though.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:05 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Yeah, there's a whole lot of 'fucked up' going on over here. This hasn't been the Land of the Free for a very, very long time.

Not since the Republicans took your slaves. Amiright?
Funny thing, I've asked people from my Grandfather, down to friends at work, my entire life, one simple question - "What exactly makes us more Free than other countries?" I have never received a coherent answer.
You haven't spent much time outside of the states, have you?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:10 pm

It almost looks like a specific ethnicity established in law, freedom of speech, while others shunned it.

Really makes you think, open borders faggots.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:19 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
I'm for it. Shit-talking only, at the table, within reason. No need to get strict about it though.
Come on Grumps, I'd never use the power to mute. That would be like admitting I had no arguments left.
Have you got enough chips yet?

Don't forget everyone you have to add extra free chips to have enough buy in.....
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:27 pm

Gambling, like prostitution, was outlawed in the early 20th century after women got the vote. Religion had little to do with it other than an ostensible justification for outlawing/banning pretty much everything.

We had hookers, drugs, liquor and private clubs for centuries before suffrage. Once women got the vote, nanny statism was in. Gambling, prostitution, and all those other things might be bad, but only a total bore would try to legislate shit like that.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:36 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:[quote="GrumpyCatFace]Funny thing, I've asked people from my Grandfather, down to friends at work, my entire life, one simple question - "What exactly makes us more Free than other countries?" I have never received a coherent answer.
You haven't spent much time outside of the states, have you?[/quote][/quote]

I've visited the third world a few times, not Europe. They're a lot poorer than us, but no less free, unless you're talking about the Middle East or China.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:43 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:I've visited the third world a few times, not Europe. They're a lot poorer than us, but no less free, unless you're talking about the Middle East or China.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:49 pm

Pretty much everywhere is less free than us in the United States, honestly.

You can't even criticize the demographic replacement of European peoples in Europe without facing the potential of being locked in a cage for heresy. I mean.. they still technically have fucking heresy laws in Europe, which is what mandated political correctness is even if they don't want to call it that.

I think it might make sense to posit that many in the third world are objectively freer than most Europeans today. Just not Americans.

That's not to say we don't have our problems either. The police state is ramping up. But shit ain't like Europe-fucked yet.