Martin Hash Poker Club

DrYouth

Re: Martin Hash Poker Club

Post by DrYouth » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:24 am

Sorry y'all...

Crazy day with the kids on the slopes... gauntlet of challenges on the way up but some great skiing made it worthwhile...

Massive snow dump... slow driving on the way home...

Too exhausted to play poker by the time we rolled in.

Next time!
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:27 am

DrYouth wrote:Sorry y'all...

Crazy day with the kids on the slopes... gauntlet of challenges on the way up but some great skiing made it worthwhile...

Massive snow dump... slow driving on the way home...

Too exhausted to play poker by the time we rolled in.

Next time!
:snooty:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:34 am

Funny thing was if you'd registered but not turned up you would have come 2nd. :D
We'll try again last Saturday of the month...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:34 am

Montegriffo wrote:Funny thing was if you'd registered but not turned up you would have come 2nd. :D
We'll try again last Saturday of the month...
:lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:42 am

Jan 31st is the first of 2 blue moons in 2018. Not only that, it is a super moon and a lunar eclipse.
I'm not saying we don't play enough but if we played on Wednesday it would be a ''once in a super blue moon eclipse'' game...
http://earthsky.org/tonight/super-blue- ... january-31
The Blue Moon – second of two full moons in one calendar month – will pass through the Earth’s shadow on January 31, 2018, to give us a total lunar eclipse. Totality, when the moon will be entirely inside the Earth’s dark umbral shadow, will last a bit more than one-and-a-quarter hours. The January 31 full moon is also the third in a series of three straight full moon supermoons – that is, super-close full moons. It’s the first of two Blue Moons in 2018. So it’s not just a total lunar eclipse, or a Blue Moon, or a supermoon. It’s all three … a super Blue Moon total eclipse!
Last edited by Montegriffo on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:21 am

Lol ok

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:35 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Lol ok
What time do you want to play? I've got the next two weeks off so I can be flexible.
I'll set up a tourney with the same blinds structure as I think it worked well. All done in about 1hr 20 mins last time.
New year new club stats.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:26 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
What time do you want to play? I've got the next two weeks off so I can be flexible.
I'll set up a tourney with the same blinds structure as I think it worked well. All done in about 1hr 20 mins last time.
New year new club stats.
I’m free after 9pm eastern.

Cheap move on the stats, old bean.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:28 pm

The winner has to dye his hair pink.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:14 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
New year new club stats.
I’m free after 9pm eastern.

Cheap move on the stats, old bean.
Not up to me on the stats reseting, blame Pokerstars. If it were up to me then cash games would be included in the stats not just tourneys and they would just roll on.

Super blue moon eclipse game is open for registration. 9pm Eastern Wednesday 31st Jan.