Martin Hash Poker Club

DrYouth

Martin Hash Poker Club

Post by DrYouth » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:43 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Club is called...... Martin Hash Poker School
currently listed as 2100021 until name has been approved by the fascist moderators.

invitation code is.... the English are the true master race

just kidding it's............Marty is our savior

If you have a Pokerstars account already go to foyer and click "more" bottom right of page, select home games then join a club and enter the name and code. I'll check regularly and let you in. May the best man win.

Just remember "In the poker game of life, women are the rake"

I've done it now, this Sunday it is. 5th Jan shall be the inaugural home game. 8pm Eastern time.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Montegriffo

Re: Martin Hash Poker Club

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:02 pm

Ok that's me Fife and Dr Youth registered, everyone else get in here.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:15 pm

Application sent - GrumpyCatMHF
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:14 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Application sent - GrumpyCatMHF
Ok you're in.
I had a play with setting up a game and came across a problem. I got 1k in free money and can get 12.5k free when trying to join the game "Superbowl" in the club lobby but min buy in for tourney or ring game is 20k. When I got my extra 12.5k a countdown of 4hrs till next free money came up but I don't know if you get 1k or 12.5k next time.
Edit ... I got another 12.5k 4hrs later.

You can buy 750k for $2.99
Looks like Pokerstars want their cut, fascist bastards. :roll:

edit... Grumps got 35k on signing up so just check in the lobby to see how much play money you have, It might just be that I only got 1k because my account is years old.....
Last edited by Montegriffo on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:58 am

Let's riot!

:twisted:
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:42 pm

DrYouth wrote:Let's riot!

If my government insisted that I use play money to gamble me and my treb' would be on the streets raining Greek fire down on the bastards, no doubt about that.... :roll:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:51 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
DrYouth wrote:Let's riot!

If my government insisted that I use play money to gamble me and my treb' would be on the streets raining Greek fire down on the bastards, no doubt about that.... :roll:
It's been... disheartening, to say the least. Our poker rooms are kind of a joke, and home games are illegal. Poker has been practically outlawed here, LEST OUR SOULS FALL TO THE DEVIL!!!!!

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:54 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote: It's been... disheartening, to say the least. Our poker rooms are kind of a joke, and home games are illegal. Poker has been practically outlawed here, LEST OUR SOULS FALL TO THE DEVIL!!!!!
Well...

You still have your guns!

:D

Well... we do too... just a bit more red tape...

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:57 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Application sent - GrumpyCatMHF
Ok you're in.
I had a play with setting up a game and came across a problem. We get 1k in free money and can get 12.5k free when trying to join but min buy in for tourney or ring game is 20k. When I got my extra 12.5k a countdown of 4hrs till next free money came up but I don't know if you get 1k or 12.5k next time.
I can buy 750k for $2.99 and might be able to transfer enough to everyone but not sure. I've made you an administrator, have a look if you get time and see if you can work it out.
Looks like Pokerstars want their cut, fascist bastards. :roll:

Ok I've been back and after 4 hrs you get another 12.5k in chips.
What you will have to do is click twice on the scheduled ring game "Superbowl" that I've set up. Then click take a seat, you will get a pop up telling you you don't have enough chips with an option for "free chips", click that and repeat 4 hrs later. This will give you 26k of chips in total so we can play the 20k tournament or the 100/200 ring game with 100 big blinds each.

Sorry this is such a pain, blame the Nanny State.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:01 pm

DrYouth wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: It's been... disheartening, to say the least. Our poker rooms are kind of a joke, and home games are illegal. Poker has been practically outlawed here, LEST OUR SOULS FALL TO THE DEVIL!!!!!
Well...

You still have your guns!

:D

Well... we do too... just a bit more red tape...
Yet, we're not allowed to shoot the bastards making religious law. :x

Formerly GrumpyCatFace