The Great Movie Thread

Hwen Hoshino

Re: The Great Movie Thread

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:58 am

Penner wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Holy shit. Thats like the final nail in the coffin and is irrefutable proof that star wars, including the old ones everyone fawns over, were and always will be pure dog shit. Star Wars sucks so bad.
It does post Disney. I think it was always fairly good outside of the prequels if you played the games and read the books and comics.

I played some of the games and I would say that before Old Knights it was mostly a hit or miss with a lot of misses.
I started with KOTOR so...

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:48 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Penner wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: It does post Disney. I think it was always fairly good outside of the prequels if you played the games and read the books and comics.

I played some of the games and I would say that before Old Knights it was mostly a hit or miss with a lot of misses.
I see you are a fellow Knights of the Old Republic fan- great. Now, what is your opinion about HK-47?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:58 pm

Penner wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Penner wrote:

I see you are a fellow Knights of the Old Republic fan- great. Now, what is your opinion about HK-47?
He was totally misunderstood. Poor guy can't help that he was painted red.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:14 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Penner wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: I started with KOTOR so...
He was totally misunderstood. Poor guy can't help that he was painted red.
Hk will always be part of my heart:

:romance-inlove:

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:25 pm

Blazing Saddles in 2017?

In California?

LOLZ

Protests broke out late this week as a group of activists marched in front of Grass Valley’s Del Oro Theater after the establishment announced plans to show a special weekend matinee of Mel Brooks 1974 comedy film Blazing Saddles. The protesters, who object to the use of what they see as racist themes in the iconic film, say that the movie isn’t funny, and promotes unrealistic portrayals of Irish people around the world.

“This is completely inappropriate to make fun of the Irish,” shouted Nevada City community and chemtrail activist Sairhra Ramun out in front of the Del Oro Theater on Mill Street in Grass Valley. “It is simply not funny to make fun of people based on their heritage, skin color or their faith. This has no place in Nevada County. I have spoken with many of my Irish friends, and they do not find this funny in the least.”

Protests Break Out Over Proposed Blazing Saddles Showing

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:13 am

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:17 am

Fife wrote:Blazing Saddles in 2017?

In California?

LOLZ

Protests broke out late this week as a group of activists marched in front of Grass Valley’s Del Oro Theater after the establishment announced plans to show a special weekend matinee of Mel Brooks 1974 comedy film Blazing Saddles. The protesters, who object to the use of what they see as racist themes in the iconic film, say that the movie isn’t funny, and promotes unrealistic portrayals of Irish people around the world.

“This is completely inappropriate to make fun of the Irish,” shouted Nevada City community and chemtrail activist Sairhra Ramun out in front of the Del Oro Theater on Mill Street in Grass Valley. “It is simply not funny to make fun of people based on their heritage, skin color or their faith. This has no place in Nevada County. I have spoken with many of my Irish friends, and they do not find this funny in the least.”

Protests Break Out Over Proposed Blazing Saddles Showing
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:50 am

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6057032/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Politically incorrect pimp shit is going down.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:03 am

Just caught this Korean Horror/Kaiju flick from 2006.

Surprisingly better than I expected, maybe the best I've seen in 2017.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:51 am

https://www.vox.com/culture/2017/9/25/1 ... list-right

I will read it after i watched the new Kingsman.