Promote the Martin Hash forum

Montegriffo

Re: Promote the Martin Hash forum

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:22 pm

AndrewBennett wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Well Hash Just answered the question about is it ok to talk drugs on here. Nice one Martin I hope you're having fun.
See "Space".
He just might be my new hero
Oh he's been mine for a week or so now.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Hey Martin, since I notice you are online, what's with the bots which seem to be on here all the time?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:52 pm

I bumped that again. You'er welcome, Dr Youth. Are you, me and AB the only ones who have a Facebook account?
Last edited by Haumana on Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:07 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Hey Martin, since I notice you are online, what's with the bots which seem to be on here all the time?
I flagged several dozen; that's why they show up. They can read posts but don't count.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:11 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Hey Martin, since I notice you are online, what's with the bots which seem to be on here all the time?
I flagged several dozen; that's why they show up. They can read posts but don't count.
Just gathering intel for the man then and nothing to worry about?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:02 am

Montegriffo wrote:Just gathering intel for the man then and nothing to worry about?
I hope they list our threads in the Search Engines.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:55 am

Haumana wrote:I bumped that again. Your welcome, Dr Youth. Are you, me and AB the only ones who have a Facebook account?
I have one but it's an anonymous account. I'm following Hash's quote page but I can't be bothered to follow some Dan Carlin group.