Hey, people to the right of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Left and their policies

Montegriffo

Re: Hey, people to the right of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Left and their policies

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:21 pm

DrYouth wrote:See...

I wonder about that.

Most people probably started out their journey on one side or the other didn't they.

Do we need to reword the thread - people who started on the right or left of the aisle?

Can we safely assume that most of the SJW hunters (they know who they are) are on the right?

Isn't it a bit of a copout to claim moderate... do we really have moderates here?
To be honest I had tongue in cheek when I said that but I do like to think of myself as a moderate.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DrYouth

Re: Hey, people to the right of the aisle, say something "Nice" about the Left and their policies

Post by DrYouth » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:23 pm

Penner wrote:This thread is only two pages long? The other one is like 4 going on 5. Really right you don't have anything nice to say to us?
The Right is unskilled at saying nice things... ;)
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:28 pm

I like tacos.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:30 pm

DrYouth wrote: The Right is unskilled at saying nice things... ;)
...about others unlike them.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:32 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I like tacos.
Me too.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:32 pm

DrYouth wrote:
DrYouth wrote: The Right is unskilled at saying nice things... ;)
...about others unlike them.
So needy for approval from the right, this is a sign of insecurity on the left.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:44 pm

Stop saying nice things about us, lefties, attempts to appease us, will not save your sacred cows, we're going to burn it all down, not to be mean, just to be free of you.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:53 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:I like tacos.
Me too.
Did somebody say tacos?

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:54 pm

Penner wrote:This thread is only two pages long? The other one is like 4 going on 5. Really right you don't have anything nice to say to us?
Well... The thread is getting longer...

:twisted:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:00 pm

The right wing part of me thinks the left are more empathetic and much better looking.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.