Camper thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Camper thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:18 pm

I wonder if a series would work where a chef travels to remote places to learn unique, provincial recipes, eat different kinds of foods, and experience culture. Like an extreme travel show for chefs.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:20 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:More up for Jazz and blues than the white boy appropriated rock and roll. Chuck Berry rather than Elvis any day of the week.
Scenery always looks good , so long as there aren't too many Yankees in the way spoiling the view.
BBQ no good unless it's veggie kebabs.
Vegetarians not welcome, sorry.
If I get the job working for the TV chef I'll try to become the veggie Anthony Bourdain and get the BBC to pay for the trip.
Nobody would watch that filth. Bourdain would slit your throat, if you showed your face around him, shoving carrots up your ass.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:21 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I wonder if a series would work where a chef travels to remote places to learn unique, provincial recipes, eat different kinds of foods, and experience culture. Like an extreme travel show for chefs.
Works for Anthony Bourdain, need to write a few books first.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:22 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I wonder if a series would work where a chef travels to remote places to learn unique, provincial recipes, eat different kinds of foods, and experience culture. Like an extreme travel show for chefs.

Well, I mean like really extreme locations.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:24 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Vegetarians not welcome, sorry.
If I get the job working for the TV chef I'll try to become the veggie Anthony Bourdain and get the BBC to pay for the trip.
Nobody would watch that filth. Bourdain would slit your throat, if you showed your face around him, shoving carrots up your ass.
Nah, I watched him in Singapore recently he was eating loads of veggie food, he's no Gordon fuckin Ramsey.
Likes his pot too, he's one of the best.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:26 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Now that's the job I want, be worth eating a few bugs and weird stuff to see the world.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:29 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Now that's the job I want, be worth eating a few bugs and weird stuff to see the world.
I'm pretty sure Andrew Zimmern has that one on lockdown.

There's very little left to do in food television, at this point. You'd have to get quite a unique gimmick.

Now a guy that goes around the world, and juggles different foods... perhaps with a carrot up his ass.. that has potential.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:32 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

I'm pretty sure Andrew Zimmern has that one on lockdown.

There's very little left to do in food television, at this point. You'd have to get quite a unique gimmick.

Now a guy that goes around the world, and juggles different foods... perhaps with a carrot up his ass.. that has potential.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't know Zimmern but he can be got out of the way....

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:34 pm

Dude eats dog shit, if they pretend it's a local delicacy. Eyeballs, genitals, whatever.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:15 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dude eats dog shit, if they pretend it's a local delicacy. Eyeballs, genitals, whatever.

No wonder all his hair fell out then.