Camper thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Camper thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:29 am

Montegriffo wrote:I'm now thinking I've got to go to Ohio to beat Grumps at pool, travel to Texas to go out on the pull for some dark skinned poon with Nuke and nip up to Canada to swap Smitty's single malt for cheap whisky when he's not looking. :lol:
Skankhunt is right around here too. Two-fer!

Srsly tho, I'd want to show you a hell of a lot more about America than just a pool hall, if you come over. :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:31 am

Damn, Smitty's gonna rumble me if people keep drawing attention.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:39 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:I'm now thinking I've got to go to Ohio to beat Grumps at pool, travel to Texas to go out on the pull for some dark skinned poon with Nuke and nip up to Canada to swap Smitty's single malt for cheap whisky when he's not looking. :lol:

Srsly tho, I'd want to show you a hell of a lot more about America than just a pool hall, if you come over. :lol:
?

What is the best thing to see then? Not you in a skirt, I've seen enough of that already.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:45 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

?

What is the best thing to see then? Not you in a skirt, I've seen enough of that already.
Clever. Go make some snail stew, bitch.

We have the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame, the NFL Hall of Fame, one of the world's top art museums - all within driving distance.
You're asking about America though. First, I'd give you a day to hang your mouth agape at our glorious landscapes - mostly free of hairy women and unexploded ordinance. Then I'd take you out for some American BBQ, craft beer, and perhaps an NFL football game. Just the amount of cheese and salt on our mass-produced food would probably knock you flat. :lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:49 pm

More up for Jazz and blues than the white boy appropriated rock and roll. Chuck Berry rather than Elvis any day of the week.
Scenery always looks good , so long as there aren't too many Yankees in the way spoiling the view.
BBQ no good unless it's veggie kebabs.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:54 pm

Montegriffo wrote:More up for Jazz and blues than the white boy appropriated rock and roll. Chuck Berry rather than Elvis any day of the week.
Scenery always looks good , so long as there aren't too many Yankees in the way spoiling the view.
Vegetarians not welcome, sorry.

Look up the rock hall for yourself. Everybody's in there.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:55 pm

Can we go to a firing range? Be funny with neither of us knowing which end to point.
Yeah I know about R+R hall of fame, be a good day out. Chicago blues, Albert Collins I'd love that.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:01 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Can we go to a firing range? Be funny with neither of us knowing which end to point.
Yeah I know about R+R hall of fame, be a good day out. Chicago blues, Albert Collins I'd love that.
Hah, never fired a gun in my life.

I also have a beautiful shale canyon just a few miles from home, and some of the best appropriated German cuisine outside of Bavaria.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:03 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Can we go to a firing range? Be funny with neither of us knowing which end to point.
Hah, never fired a gun in my life.

I also have a beautiful shale canyon just a few miles from home, and some of the best appropriated German cuisine outside of Bavaria.
Fossils? Now that would be a good day out.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:09 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:More up for Jazz and blues than the white boy appropriated rock and roll. Chuck Berry rather than Elvis any day of the week.
Vegetarians not welcome, sorry.
If I get the job working for the TV chef I'll try to become the veggie Anthony Bourdain and get the BBC to pay for the trip.