Camper thread

Montegriffo

Re: Camper thread

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:01 am

I've got one of the farm cats on my lap and I'm stroking it like a Bond villain. I'm feeling mischievous.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

katarn

Post by katarn » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:27 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Haumana wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Yeah, Mercs aint cheep. Did he buy it brand new?
Last year's model. I think he said he got it for 104k. It is a trick rig. He is almost ready to give up his day job and start touring the US.
Not daft then. No point in buying a new one unless you have more money than sense.
The States must be a great place to have a camper van, all that cheap gas and so many different sights to see. The places on my wish list would be on all 4 corners, Niagara falls, Miami Everglades, Californian coastline and Montana forests.
Utah has a few really amazing things, like Zion, and Colorado's front range is beautiful too.
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:31 pm

That's the advantage of choosing the 4 corners,I would have to drive through a lot of states to get to them.
Gotto do route 66 if no other reason than it's a great song to have on as I drive up it.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:16 pm

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:45 pm

Cool AF. 8-)
Bet that's based on army trailer. Army get all the best kit. All my tools are in ammo boxes.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:51 pm

You can tow it with a motorcycle apparently. Not sure I would recommend that though.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:55 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:You can tow it with a motorcycle apparently. Not sure I would recommend that though.
Trike, maybe.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:52 pm

I'm now thinking I've got to go to Ohio to beat Grumps at pool, travel to Texas to go out on the pull for some dark skinned poon with Nuke and nip up to Canada to swap Smitty's single malt for cheap whisky when he's not looking. :lol:
Last edited by Montegriffo on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:57 pm

It takes a full day to get out of Texas dude.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:06 am

TheReal_ND wrote:It takes a full day to get out of Texas dude.
Everything's bigger in Texas right?