Camper thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Camper thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:54 pm

Lived in Florida for 16 years. The glades are neat to look at for a minute. Key West and Orlando are way more fun, and Sanibel is paradise on earth.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:13 pm

Wouldn't want to just look at them, I'd want to borrow a boat and spend a bit of time exploring them properly. The wildlife must be amazing to behold. Bit worried about alligators but so long as the boat was big enough I reckon it would be ok.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:07 am

I love Key West
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:14 am

Montegriffo wrote:Wouldn't want to just look at them, I'd want to borrow a boat and spend a bit of time exploring them properly. The wildlife must be amazing to behold. Bit worried about alligators but so long as the boat was big enough I reckon it would be ok.
Nah, gators won't mess with a boat. It's 1,000 sq miles of things that want to kill you though, so don't go walking around in there. :lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:17 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Wouldn't want to just look at them, I'd want to borrow a boat and spend a bit of time exploring them properly. The wildlife must be amazing to behold. Bit worried about alligators but so long as the boat was big enough I reckon it would be ok.
Nah, gators won't mess with a boat. It's 1,000 sq miles of things that want to kill you though, so don't go walking around in there. :lol:
Lucky you can get a free gun with a purchase of a bottle of Jack Daniels at Walmart over there then. :lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:14 am

Say what?

I'd like to purchase a hundred bottles of whiskey, please.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:19 am

Actually it was K Mart, I think, and the practise was stopped when it was brought to everyone's attention.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:25 am

What kind of gun did they give away with each bottle of whiskey?

I cannot think of a gun cheaper than even a gallon of that shitty brand.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:48 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:What kind of gun did they give away with each bottle of whiskey?

A hand gun I think I really can't remember the details. It may well have been over reporting of a one time only offer in a single store. Not my country after all and my bandwidth is too small to go looking it up.
Ps attacking the Jacky D might get you in trouble with a few Kentuckians. Vintage port drinker myself.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:55 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:What kind of gun did they give away with each bottle of whiskey?

A hand gun I think I really can't remember the details. It may well have been over reporting of a one time only offer in a single store. Not my country after all and my bandwidth is too small to go looking it up.
Ps attacking the Jacky D might get you in trouble with a few Kentuckians. Vintage port drinker myself.
Only trailer park dwellers and highschoolers drink that shit anyway. Fire away.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace