Who is Jason Simmons

TheReal_ND

Who is Jason Simmons

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:37 pm

It's become clear to me that the person know as "Jason Simmons," is part of a nefarious cabal that seeks to usurp the shit posting power of the old DCF for his own very nefarious ends. I would draw your attention to the fact that he is a global admin and he stole my color #BF0000. Not only has it become clear that "Simmons" is co-opting our shit posting but he also attempts to subvert it by creating threads titled "Slimes and Skins." Such obvious false flags are frequently employed by the likes of Tavistock, whom it is quite clear he works for.

I created this thread to draw attention to the subversion of our "Radical" (blessed be Dan's name,) politics and shit posting and to demand that my colors be surrendered or at least rendered unto me as well, the rightful owner. Discuss.

Montegriffo

Re: Who is Jason Simmons

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:44 pm

Bloody typical. Calling for the genocide of the aboriginal inhabitants next. We are settlers here and if you want turkey next thanks giving you best give him some shiney beads and maybe a knife to replace his stoneage hand axe.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:48 pm

They plot for our destruction. It's only self defense at this point.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:54 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:They plot for our destruction. It's only self defense at this point.
Get outta here Custer, or should I say Sheridan. There are other good Indians apart from dead Indians.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:18 am

Jason is from RL.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:51 am

Montegriffo wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:They plot for our destruction. It's only self defense at this point.
Get outta here Custer, or should I say Sheridan. There are other good Indians apart from dead Indians.
No eminent domain genocides then? Well you're a party pooper... :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:44 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
No eminent domain genocides then? Well you're a party pooper... :lol:
I'd side with the coalition at little big horn every time. No need for a wounded knee here.