Your Top 5 Movies Of All Time

Montegriffo

Re: Your Top 5 Movies Of All Time

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:17 am

Smitty-48 wrote:Favourite German movie? No, it's not Das Boot anymore... no, it's not Stalingrad neither... The Lives of Others

What about the one on Hitlers last days in the bunker? I think it's called the Fall.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:17 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Favourite German movie? No, it's not Das Boot anymore... no, it's not Stalingrad neither... The Lives of Others

What about the one on Hitlers last days in the bunker? I think it's called the Fall.
Is that the Hitler movie that became an internet sensation?
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:26 pm

Dunno, I saw it on the old fashioned TV.
Good film but Huamana may find the ending far fetched. :lol:
Last edited by Montegriffo on Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:38 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Is that the Hitler movie that became an internet sensation?
You're thinking of Der Untergang starring Bruno Ganz.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:10 pm

Thanks, Watson.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751